The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2011
 |  Printable Version
By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Friday, February 03 2012 @ 07:02 PM EST  
nonniejean8

:hello:

Never got back for that Red today…what can I say :dunno:...stuff happens? Yep, gonna hav’ta do. :ds:

Anywho…Wubed ever thang…will try and do better tomorowee…no promises. NO

((((( Red Heart LroiLouLou Red Heart ))))) ~ Wut we guin’sa do wit U…like you’re not hurtin enough already? :dunno:
Can’t talk too much though…pulled one of those myself today. very embarrassed
Kept hearing a rattle in the rear of my car when backing up. Got down on my knees…tried to move the tail pipes…nope…tight. Checked the spare tire…ah ha…rock-a-bye-baby. Hmmmm…I can do this! Nodding yes
Opened the trunk lid (van)…took out the tire tool…opened the little U shaped cut in the carpet…gonna’ tighten that thang right up like it ough’ta be. Doing a good job…gettin real tight & hard to turn…hand with the jack tool slipped…tool did too…right over and whacked two fingers on the other hand…ring finger & tall man. Rant: Never mind what I said...have 2 beautiful ‘blue’ fingernails on my left hand…no polish needed! Titter
Believe it...or don't...I will send you another pic of Beau...one of these days. Grin

Texieee, Nancee, & Lorieee ~ Got my tune request in too…another ‘just for fun one’. Smile

:hello: Anna ~ Good night Anna. hug

wave

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: MayLine (offline) on Friday, February 03 2012 @ 07:47 PM EST  
MayLine

We just got back from delivering dinner to dear folks and Mr. Dede shoveled their walk and driveway while I went in briefly. Wub (he doesn't really know them but wanted to go along)... Very Happy

Shot some pics in our driveway whilst we shoveled the area again....it's piling up with nowhere to put it! Wooh
Click on image to download
patio this afternoon:

"One touch of nature makes the whole world kin."
William Shakespeare

Dede
Joined HWF: April 2009

Forum

Denver, Colorado

Profile Email   PM

By: MayLine (offline) on Friday, February 03 2012 @ 07:48 PM EST  
MayLine

Mr. D. figured he shoveled for about 5 hrs. today including our flat upstairs porch roof which had 2.5 ft. drifted accumulation! Oh My He says he feels like Sisyphus Green LOL I was actually pretty much on KP duty today - so....... we are snowshoeing first thing tomorrow. Our neighbor may join us. Left thumb up
view down the street:

It's lovely, I don't mind it at all - we turned on our front door lighted garland again
since we hadn't removed it yet Whistling Plows are out a bit - they are doing a good job with keeping up. Left thumb up

ETA: JUDY I have two words for you dear Red Heart -- "electric blanket" couldn't live without my "EB." Titter better than a signif. other for warming the feet...... Green LOL

bbl for ketching-up

William Shakespeare

Dede

Forum

Denver, Colorado

Profile Email   PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Friday, February 03 2012 @ 08:22 PM EST  
AnniesKatz

wave Nesties,

Quick hello before the day is gone. My neice came in from Lakeport in No. California and has just dominated my time! That's ok, I love her and haven't seen her since she got married and moved away. She's out but will be back......

I'll just say a few things.........

Laurie & Nanc, Loved seeing all the pictures from Circle B. That was a beautiful butterfly Laurie and cool alligator!
Wonderful photo memories of your time with sweet Nanc.

Your home looks very comfortable and cozy Judy. Are Lucy and Einstein happy there? Thanks for sharing with us.

Lori, Sorry for your owies todaySad. fingers crossed the blood work is good. I'd worry a lot about that strong Tylenol and your liver as much as the meds doing damage. I've always heard/read how hard it is on our liver.
Loved seeing the baby Grebe again. Wowie at the juvie and the perched eagle! Beauties! :thumrht:.

Very cute praying doggies Texie.
How is your friend "K"?

Jeannie, Love seeing Terry.Wub

Ohhhh Magpie in the snow on the roof....Red Heart it Anna.
Loved the collages of Ruud and his cycles and not a hog among them!

What a time at the den Nanc. I didn't see it but I can tell it was upsetting for Jewel. Your captures are terrific.
Hope your foot is healing and less painful.

Elle, So sorry you've been under the weather after your dental procedure.
Hope your time at Pat Bay was good and you saw Ma & Pa.

((((((((((SUSIE)))))))) Thinking of you and praying you're ok.

That's all for now.......
Mom and Dad WR this morning...woooooohooooooWub (redfish capture).

ETA: Beautiful snow pictures Dede, I saw on the news you were going to get a lot of snow and you
sure did!.

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Friday, February 03 2012 @ 08:57 PM EST  
yalitldevl

{{{{{{{{{{{Besties Group Mantle}}}}}}}}}}}}} hug

I'm working on Bird Talk 101 so can't possibly keep up here too but I wanted to say remember Pa NBG found that new female? Then a younger female ran her off, the one with dark feathers on the tail....well today it looks like either a brand new female or female #1 has run off the younger one. Go to the NBG thread and read the last page to keep up. Bet has posted great photos and notes.

Man alive and I thought NCTC had drama! Faint here's Bet's post...

forum/viewtopic.php?topic=309419#309419

thanks for all the great posts, pics, dailies and the normal lovin' that always goes on here. Great spot for a smoke break Titter Wub

Dede.... loved the snow shots, Judy... great red!!! Cheers

sweet {{{{{{{Jean}}}}}}}}} Sad your boo boo is wayyyy worse than my tiny wee poke hole!! ouchie GF!

wooooohoooooooo WR's {{{{{{SS & Neice}}}}}}!!! Clapping there was a whopper tonight on NCTC, Smitty had Belle's head buried in bedding up to her neck!! Wooh she had straw stuck in her beak when she came up hahahaaaaa

here's Doreen's vid of it, just take the slider up to the 26 minute mark and get ready for a laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bxk02l8 ... ure=colike

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Friday, February 03 2012 @ 10:27 PM EST  
garyandjudi

Gees and BET had two nice scapes of Pa Norfork I would like to copy for EFOTD tomorrow but they are hers not mine....too bad I'l try and get my own Lori thats female #3 in two weeks....but he is a looker TitterGreen LOLWubRed Heart

Click on image to download Smitty with his famous head marking
Click on image to download Vrain bobbles getting big
Click on image to download Seq bobbles

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Friday, February 03 2012 @ 10:46 PM EST  
garyandjudi

Replaced with my own scapes taken at the nest this noon time
Click on image to download pa Norfork with #2 female with dirty tail feathers

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: MayLine (offline) on Friday, February 03 2012 @ 10:54 PM EST  
MayLine

I can't believe this but it hasn't quit snowing yet Wooh Right now huge flakes still coming down like someone is shaking feather pillows in the heavens... Remember my "gumdrops" from this morning? This was taken this evening:

Titter We just read the soap opera on the NBG nest (thanks for the heads up and link, Lori) and we are laughing heartily...Titter BET is quite entertaining and funny! I had no idea all that was going on down there. Faint

And at WR, Annie woohoo Spring is just around the corner.... Red Heart

Judy, so neat to see the pics of you all moved in Left thumb up You did that really fast (though I'm sure it didn't seem that way to you.) I love how the dogs' beds are totally a part of the furniture arrangement in the room! Green LOL It looks very comfy!!
I just have to ask though: why don't you move the TV to the wall to the left in the pic, where the black chair is, so you can enjoy that great fireplace? Couldn't the black chair go somewhere else, or in another room? The fireplace is a nice feature of the room. I have a black chair almost a dead ringer for that one in my office - really comfy for reading. I hope your furnace is running efficiently now. Houses are moneypits, I hate to tell ya! Wooh

Jean & Devl, What are we going to do with you two? Please be careful! Jean, I was holding my breath while reading your story half expecting a repeat of Nanc's unfortunate fiasco. BTW, Nanc, are you 100% now?
Lori, I love it that you saw eagles so close to town and in town!
elle sorry to hear you had such a bad time with your dental procedure. I do hope Ian gets the biopsy he needs soon. It's always something, isn't it?
:hello: Linda, doreen, anna, Tweets, & donna

Tx - yes, the J-Cam is really off now Puzzled What happened? Wonder if they will re-adjust it..... Sad

wave Kathy, Laurie, Gord, Scott, and all other friends here....

William Shakespeare

Dede

Forum

Denver, Colorado

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:26 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate