Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2011
 |  Printable Version
By: golden1 (offline) on Friday, February 03 2012 @ 12:09 PM EST  
golden1

My yard looks like Dede's yard. The eagles are not fazed by the snow look at this from our St Vrain family.

Click on image to download

They have been reclaiming the nest since 7:20 or earlier. They were there until 9:30 and are out on a break now. I'm thinking eggs may be earlier than the 14th of 2010 and 16th in 2011.

I did not have to drive to my son's to watch the children today...DIL is off because of the snow. When I saw that my school district announced it was closed before 8 pm I knew we were in for a big snow. They rarely close school here. IT is the wind that has caused the concern because drifting can make 12 inches become 3 feet quickly in some areas. I did not know Denver streets had some heating under them....

Dede hope you get out.

bbl

2009 ~ Donna ~ Colorado

Forum

colorado

Profile Email   PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Friday, February 03 2012 @ 01:07 PM EST  
deewerms

Elle, happy belated b-day, am sorry i missed it, by a mile too! hope it was a super one for you hug

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Friday, February 03 2012 @ 01:11 PM EST  
deewerms

wave good afternoon all, long time no see Green LOL very busy as usual but just wanted to come and say hi, trying to have some fun time today, between errands and life stuff, and hope to go back and catch up a little hoping everyone is well, and has a wonderful day. be back later

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: txelements (offline) on Friday, February 03 2012 @ 01:39 PM EST  
txelements

I was interrupted and still haven't made it to Florida, much less Friday. Oh My
I had to stop & show you this short vid. Just saw it on the news.

Grateful Puppies LOL

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: elle (offline) on Friday, February 03 2012 @ 02:22 PM EST  
elle

Holeee......... so far behind. I have been down for a couple of days since my dentist experience and subsequent antibiotics that made me very sick to my stomach and Ian had to reschedule his biopsy because the doctor was too far behind and Ian had to leave to pick me up. Anyway...on the mend I think. And the "doctor" has ordered a trip to Pat Bay so that is where I shall be this afternoon. See y'all later...........................OutSitting eagleSitting eagle

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Friday, February 03 2012 @ 02:38 PM EST  
garyandjudi

Here are the final pictures to my move to the house and what the livingroom/diningroom open concept look like with our furniture.

It cost us $133.00 with tax to restart the pilot light on the gas furnace after the furnace went out last night. It was 2o cel so I cleaned the oven which took 3 hours and that kept the kitchen and livingroom fairly warm until the furnace ppl came at 10AM this morning....a very sleepless night as I like heat and cannot sleep in a cold bed and the master bedroom ours was a bit to cold for me so I spent it on the couch with Gary...what a trip we went through brr.....hope this doesn't happen again soon or I will have to say the house is a money pit.

to be continued..............

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Friday, February 03 2012 @ 02:42 PM EST  
garyandjudi

more..............................

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: txelements (offline) on Friday, February 03 2012 @ 02:42 PM EST  
txelements

Great pictures from sunny Florida, Laurie. It sure looked like the spread-eagle Gator found the perfect log. He also had a big grin on his face. Titter
I loved all the birds but especially the Green Heron & the details in the water & reflections. Red Heart
I like the way you snuck up on the Bittern that was itching to sneak out of the grass. Grin .....beautiful yellow leg; it matched the yellow around it's eye. Cute beard it had, too. Smile
Cool that you caught the GBH on it's nest. Very Happy

Judy.........I hope you feel less stressed & more talkative today. LOL

(((Lori)))......I see why you Wub the Grebes so much now. That vid was just precious!
Well, i'm glad you have a reprieve from the pain today. Check in when you can to let us know your home safe as the Kincardine site shows snow chances for you.

Jean, Dede & Donna.........i saw on the news that Denver got dumped on, bigtime! It sure looks pretty, tho. Terry's a doll, Jean. I love your snow mushrooms, De.
Last year on this date we had snow & a high temp. of 20 degrees. Today we are under a tornado watch & a high temp. of 72. What a wacky winter.

I'm glad you got a little snow, Anna, it made for a pretty background for the lovely Magpie. Smile

wave Doreen

Judy...........headed to your vids right now. Grin

elle & Ian..........Pat Bay will be great medicine; enjoy! Smile

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:19 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate