The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2011
 |  Printable Version
By: anna-holland (offline) on Thursday, February 02 2012 @ 05:49 PM EST  
anna-holland

:hello:Scott, first time I saw so many, nice to see Smile

Lori, we did show the motors once in front of the cam, somebody said make a pict. and post it. I said I do , so after all those years Titter I did not forget. I sure hope your pain is over soon fingers crossed

Linda, I enjoy your thread again, you see so many...love the turtle too, I hope to see them in Greece, thanks :hello:

Nancy, glad you liked the pict. , as you maybe know, we all like to see your too. For now it is the kitchen and living room eh, hope you feel everyday a little-bit better hug

Judy :hello:

Jean Titter Ground Hoggie NonnieJean predicts an early Spring for North Texas Titter Clapping Thanks for the info hug

Almost time for me to sleep, have a great day all.

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Thursday, February 02 2012 @ 06:09 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Scott & Anna Wub hug

maybe tomorrow's the day

bearstudy The researchers are headed to Jewel's den. The cam will be down for about an hour to make adjustments to the equipment and clean the lens.

bearstudy Trip to the den has been cancelled for today.

sweet Jean hug

I finally got my index to respond a litte and got it to straighten a bit. If I stop pushing though it goes back down

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: EastCoast (offline) on Thursday, February 02 2012 @ 07:59 PM EST  
EastCoast

:hello: Good Evening Red HeartDear FriendsRed Heart Wub

Wishing You a Wonderful THURSDAY ! hug

~ Laurie ~

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks” ~ John Muir

Forum

Durham Bridge, New
Brunswick CANADA

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Thursday, February 02 2012 @ 08:15 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Ohhhhhh your COTD reminded me of something Pea!!! too bad I had to remove it! Green LOL

it was for you {{{{{Kath}}}}} Wub

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: mmud (offline) on Thursday, February 02 2012 @ 08:29 PM EST  
mmud

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: EastCoast (offline) on Thursday, February 02 2012 @ 08:39 PM EST  
EastCoast

wave

My prediction is that spring will arrive as usual, after the winter when it gets ready and that will be at a different time for all of us. Grin

I realize I'm really pushing my luck with the old computer, but refuse to give it up just yet. After I loaded all my pics from our vac it crashed.....that dreaded 'blue screen'....after a couple of reboots it seemed fine. It crashed again yesterday, but I'm back. Grin I have been looking around for an acceptable laptop and should get one very soon...before the blue screen is terminal. Whistling Talk about stubborn! Green LOL

Thanks for starting us off today Scott, that coffee hit the spot Left thumb up I'm long overdue for a trip to your thread....will get there. It's always a joy to see so many eagles and the beautiful landscape.

Cute Groundhog Day greet Jean Our local critter appears to be missing! :dunno: Interesting "Where's the Snow" article....Just travel north a ways...you'll find some. LOL Thanks for the GH info, hope you get your early spring.

Titter funny groundhog joke Tweets Great ride you found for Ruud! Left thumb up

Thanks for the info on Groundhog Day Anna It is all kind of silly, but I guess it breaks the boredom of the long winter. Grin Loved your pics from around your town. Such a beautiful, quaint place with lots of history. If you can "see" them, they are never too far for a pic. lol Neat shot of the herons all lined up, never seen that many together before. Oh My
Not sure if you posted those pics of Ruud before, they are great, the bikes suit him! Nodding yes

Very cute pic of Jayden sleeping Judy. TY for the morning greet and the daily eagle fixes.

Thinking of you daily Lori, and hoping you get some relief soon. hug I'll light a candle for you too, like Nanc...perhaps it will help.

Hope you are getting around a little better Nanc, still can't get over how lucky you were GF hug putting the possibilities out of my mind NO

So sorry to hear about all the problems with the Bird Talk thread Linda, I really have to wonder about people sometimes. Mad Sounds like you are working it out, thanks to the help of friends...that's great! Such a shame to lose a valuable thread like that one. Also long overdue for a trip to your thread too....you are seeing so many beautiful eagles and other wildlife. Happy to see the Mute Swan family is still together and looking healthy.

Think of you daily Sue, hope your treatment went well today. hug

I have read back several pages, no way to comment on all so decided to start with today....and post more of those pics.....

brb Smile

~ Laurie ~

Forum

Durham Bridge, New
Brunswick CANADA

Profile Email   PM

By: EastCoast (offline) on Thursday, February 02 2012 @ 09:00 PM EST  
EastCoast

Alrighty.....back to sunny FloridaWub.....(except for our last day there)
Fond memories lingering of our visit with Nanc to Circle B. I think most of you were with us on our hike. hug

Tri-colored Heron ?
Click on image to download

pretty butterfly and flower, magical for me to see in January

and a 3fer, lol, Egret? Glossy Ibis? and turtle. Grin

please feel free to jump in with id's, I'm not sure about some of them.....which egret is this?

~ Laurie ~

Forum

Durham Bridge, New
Brunswick CANADA

Profile Email   PM

By: EastCoast (offline) on Thursday, February 02 2012 @ 09:22 PM EST  
EastCoast

Snowy Egret ?

one of my favorite pics, cracks me up how relaxed this guy was sunning on that log Grin

Green Heron

~ Laurie ~

Forum

Durham Bridge, New
Brunswick CANADA

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:27 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate