You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2011
 |  Printable Version
By: elle (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 08:19 PM EST  
elle

Quote by: algonquinlover
A friend of mine sent me this last night. It is too good not to share with my friends at EA:

Wonderful images, beautiful voice, lovely sentiment. Thank you Grody and back atcha.

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 09:08 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Hey Linda, I'm glad you got out and had a great time today and that you liked my collage for Kat and Lance and ma and pa. Yupper wee Rach is starting on her ketchup early...hehe. I hope work goes by quickly tonight and I'll look forward to the pics tomorrow

Ohhh great catch on WR Judy!

Mornin Annie, I like your new waving guy! he's cute. eeeek to your roads! ohhh I hate when that happens. I hope by now they're open again and sorry about the mess on the patio. I can imagine with all that rain and wind. Yeah that's crazy huh first the birds now fish, too weird. I loved that video too, specially when the crow is beaking the kitten food, man that's cute. You're welcome for wee Rach and ma and pa

That was grrreat Starr! I love those

Hi Anna, it was neat seeing all the eagles again. Now I just need the right conditions so I can get closer to where they hang out. In the meantime 'no eagle to far' rule is in effect...haha

Afternoon Bro! Thanks for that it was beautiful. Mind you made me spin a wee bit in a couple spots but very very pretty. woooohoooo to the fix tomorrow! 5000 pts for Adam!

thanks for the show collage Starr, looked like a great time again

awww cute card Annie

Oh that's too cute Anna! they'd make an 'odd couple' for sure! Have a good sleep GF

Howdy Annie, I'm glad you liked the collages and yeah woooohooo to the eagles! I have to stop wanting to show you guys so bad then it won't frustrate me so much when they're too far away or I miss. They're building in numbers now which makes me a very happy devil. That waterfall wasn't any wilder today, I was surprised. heheee squirrelbird! that's it, it has to be

my {{{{Tx}}}} here I have it, I saved it when Jean posted it Green LOL ...

I removed the image

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: grateful (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 09:33 PM EST  
grateful

Evening Everyone! :hello:

Candy, I am sorry for the COPD diagnosis. You know that everyone here is going to be right with you. The meds and breathing lessons should make a difference. Walk with any of us who have a camera, we stop all the time to take pictures and look for a shot. Come down here and vacation and get outside. Bring pierogies!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean, I love the cartoon of Iona doing ketchup.

Anna, what beautiful shots of the Mergansers. Their feathers on the head are unusual and I also like their beaks. How interesting about the teeth. Our moorhens have the white feathers on the side too. Those are really beautiful teals and they look great when the pic is full screen. Beautiful rainbow. Great pictures.

Lori, the finished piece for Kat and Lance turned out so good.
Thatís an amazing video of the cat and the crow. Thanks.
Thanks for the great scaps of the nest.
Look at that precious Rachel. Those are really sweet pictures of her. She will be typing on the EA thread next. I just love her.

Kat, wooohoooo, that is so beautiful.Yes, it is a great one to start the new year. Wub

Elle, glad the dinner ended up being good! Your leftover turkey will make great sandwiches for sure.

Annie, I am so glad you two had a good weekend in spite of the weather. When is the rain going to stop? Don't Panic It will be nice for you to have Suzie come back.

Gord, thank you so much for the link to the HNY video. It is very special for sure. Love the prayer and the music and the great pictures.
Hope that puter gets fixed tomorrow.

Lori, what a day you had!! You better just relax in your jammies and try to forget it. I wonder what in the world bird that was? That is too funny with BFF pulling up. I told you the eagles love to tease you!! LOL

Anna, love the swan and coot.

Linda, I will be looking forward to your pictures from your outing today!

I can't believe it is so late. I picked up Emma at daycare and then was with them for quite a while this evening! Loved it.

Nancy

Forum

Lakeland, FL

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 09:42 PM EST  
yalitldevl

{{{{{Nanc}}}}} another treatment down and out of the way!! woohooo I hope the rest just fly by. Isn't that crazy the crow and kitten? too cute. You're welcome for the 'scaps and our sweetpea, hehe yeah she will and she'll be at the show too dancing like wee Emma. Yeah I'm unwinding with some mahjong right now waiting for Castle to come on. Yupper you told me about the eagles and you're right without question! What are the odds huh about BFF. Actually that's the second time he's found me there on that road, last time he didn't scare off my subject though. That bird today will drive me crazy! I'm going to go to my ofo site and browse through birds and see if I can get lucky and spot it. I'm so glad you had a great visit with sweet Emma

{{{{{{{Candy}}}}}}} love thinking of you as you adjust to this news

think I'll cash in early tonight, having another ouchie day. Niters loved ones, sleep tight and sweet dreams Wub sleepy

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 09:46 PM EST  
AnniesKatz

Click on image to download Lori,

Um, you're slipping...you missed something in my post.

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 09:47 PM EST  
yalitldevl

What Annie about me liking the spanking? Green LOL I seen that I just forgot to say anything or did I miss something else? Or is it the BTTB? I didn't and still don't know what that stands for

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 10:02 PM EST  
AnniesKatz

Quote by: grateful

Evening Everyone! :hello:

Annie, I am so glad you two had a good weekend in spite of the weather. When is the rain going to stop? Don't Panic It will be nice for you to have Suzie come back.

I can't believe it is so late. I picked up Emma at daycare and then was with them for quite a while this evening! Loved it.

Red HeartNanc ~ Ask the good Lord, lol. Kidding aside, I believe we are clear for awhile.
Time flies when you're having fun and little precious EmmaWub can fill all your senses I bet! She is so darling.

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 10:06 PM EST  
AnniesKatz

Quote by: yalitldevl

What Annie about me liking the spanking? Green LOL I seen that I just forgot to say anything or did I miss something else? Or is it the BTTB? I didn't and still don't know what that stands for

BTTB.............. bad to the bone.....

With that, I think I need to high tail it out of here before you come after me!
Click on image to download

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:40 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate