Time now for music from the 60e and 70e at ClocksworkClick on me

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: algonquinlover (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 03:45 PM EST  
algonquinlover

Good Afternoon Nesties! :hello:

A friend of mine sent me this last night. It is too good not to share with my friends at EA:

HAPPY NEW YEAR

BTW, computer should be fixed tomorrow. Adam will install the new fan for me. Very Happy

Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. ~Lao Tzu

Gord

Forum

Georgetown Ontario

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 05:47 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Hey {{{{{Nestlings}}}}} hug

well if that wasn't THE most frustrating outing I don't remember the one that was! man alive what torture. I'd be up high on a hill and scanning the sky, I'd spot eagles and head over another concession to get closer and they'd be gone. Next thing they're back where I was and you know the rest. I was back and forth, up and down so many times I got dizzy. I'd say I seen 4 juvies and maybe 5 adults in all and not one good pic, nary a one! The close ones would come out of the trees and scare the bejeebers out of me and I'd miss. Or I'd get them and all the branches in the way blurred the shot.

Here's the icing on my frustration cake that was today. I've just pulled down as far as I can go with the car towards the perch trees. Before I get out I always do a look-around the entire area. As I look in my sideview mirror I see behind me what I think is a squirrel on a trunk of a tree near the bottom. It looked like it had something in it's mouth. I very slowly and as quietly as I can open the door and it FLEW off!! are you kidding me??? I backed the car out and moved away from the area and sat there for about 15 min's giving it time to hopefully come back to what it was up to then I snuck down there and nowhere to be seen.

Whatever it was would have been a new bird for me. So it was the size of squirrel, black to very dark colored, had a light colored beak (thought it was something in the mouth of a squirrel) and when it flew off was white under the wings. No idea at all what it was...none!

Next I'm down by the nuclear station and remember that RT Scott that you said they should all have to dress like him? Well he was there again and I seen him in time to pull over long ahead and then walk toward him. Just as I get within range and start raising up the cam BFF pulls over and scares him off! I pointed and he got to see him as I thanked him for his service...man :blink:

I hope ya'll had a much more productive day than I did out there! You'd be hard pressed to have a worse one Green LOL

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: Eagle lovers fro (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 05:52 PM EST  
Eagle lovers fro

Ruud & Anna..hug.all the loving friends at todays show.love..A fun time for all Red Heart Gr8 seeing you Kat at the show!Red Heart
Click on image to download

Still working here ~BBL~Starr..Don't Panic

ETA~Annie :here is the link to the Key West Web Cams!!
http://www.floridakeyswebcams.tv/

At the show someone wanted to know about Little Christmas..
January 6th, the feast of the Epiphany, when the Three Wise Men showed up in Bethlehem with their gifts. I always keep my tree up untill the 6th.Buon natale!

***STARR***

NEW VIDEO:..Share the love for Mom and Dad Hornby
CLICK HERE
NEW VIDE0~Sidney Nest.Mom and Dad nest building
CLICK HERE

Forum

NYC

Profile Email   PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 06:04 PM EST  
AnniesKatz

Red HeartAnna and RuudRed Heart

GREAT MUSIC, FUN CHAT WITH Red HeartFRIENDSRed Heart

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 06:05 PM EST  
anna-holland

...and the Coot said....I love you
Click on image to download

Time for me to sleep Good night Have a great day all :hello:

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 07:24 PM EST  
AnniesKatz

DEAR NESTIES,

Chupping backward.......

Dede ~ Just beautiful shot of the sunset through the trees........nothing but clouds here so no chance of getting the 2011 sunset in my neck of the woods. No New Year resolutions for me so I don't have to give myself a thrashing for failing, lol.

Kat and Lance ~ It was a special show for two very special people. It was a pleasure to be able to celebrate with you. The love you have, and show, for each other points out that true love is alive and well. I'm just sorry my song for you wasn't technically good. I will request it again next week and send it a different way. It's odd that that happened since the other song played fine. I loved that your sisters were there Kat. I want a pair of those slippers!; too cute and red jammies...woot

Hi Judy ~ Sounds like a fun celebration with Gary, Einstein and LucyLoo.

Scott ~ Thanks for the camera info. Just so strange about the lack of fireworks in so many areas. I didn't hear anything on our news about a lack of funds or anything like that sooooooooo....... Thank you for the update from NABC. I'm loving seeing those two. I note that they do have a sound problem. The thing is I'm not getting any sound at all. I sure hope they can fix it; I would hate to miss those sweet little sounds. I'm really hoping I'll be able to get the series from Gordon Buchanan. I know it's going to be fantastic.

Rose ~ I love the Peggy's Cove sunset shots...really pretty.

Jeannie ~ Thank you for the morning java.

Susie ~ You could be right about the rain/fireworks situation. I think it could be that they couldn't get set up maybe. I don't think it rained Saturday night - can't remember, but there have been so few days that it hasn't that maybe they couldn't do their testing. But that doesn't explain why no one else was firing them off as they always do. We do have restrictions but that has never stopped them before. I don't like fireworks in neighborhoods so that part was good for me.

Have a safe trip to Wi. and back home Linda.

Laurie ~ Love the Sunday card.

Kath ~ So great to read that you had a nice New Year's Eve with your friends.

GrinIona ~ I'll get her yet but you know, it's a never-ending job! I'm beginning to think she rather LIKES spankings.

Thanks for the points BTTB; I'm beginning to build up quite a cache now.

Nanc - How pretty the Green Heron and love the Red-shouldered Hawk.

Very nice collages Lori. Oh wow...how fantastic that you saw so many eagles. Near, far, I wanna see 'em because I can just imagine looking up and loving the sight. The waterfall is quite pretty and I know that water is c-o-l-d!

Starr ~ I love that poem and it is perfect for our favorite lovers. Beautiful collage from the show. I have seen that eagle program in the past and it is a must-see for those who haven't seen it. Thanks for posting the link.

Dede ~ Quite a few of us can relate to what you are going through with your MIL. It is sad to see and I"m sorry you have to go through this.

Judy ~ Looks like you're making progress with your camera. Very nice photos and oh, LucyLoo is really cute.

((((((Candy))))) I'm sorry you have COPD. I have a friend who has that and the good news is, it can be controlled. Please take it easy and take extra good care of yourself. Funny comment about Tom........

Very interesting update Scott. Mice, voles in the den? Thank goodness there'll be no rats. It's kinda cool for right now though that they have a warm place as long as they don't cause any harm to Lily and Hope. I hope they can get the sound fixed. I have to turn my volume way, way up to hear the sounds from there. Outstanding photo of the eagle.

Gordy ~ Very beautiful video...love the slides. Happy your friend is fanning you.

Oh geez Lori Sorry you had such a frustrating experience. It sure would have been great to get a shot of whatever you saw...maybe it was a flying squirrelbird (new specie) Titter

The coot and the black swan.....sounds like a good love story Anna LOL

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: txelements (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 08:00 PM EST  
txelements

(((Jean))).....please ma'am.... send roundtoit...........Help emo

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:50 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate