https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2011
 |  Printable Version
By: elle (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 11:59 AM EST  
elle

Monday morning ( and don't have to go to work) Clapping ( note to self... remember to floss teeth today Puzzledwhat made me think of that:dunno:Smile)

Re: dinner. It was scrummy. Stuffing, gravy, cranberries , brussel sprouts, roast baby potatoes, carrots. We wrapped the turkey breast in parchment paper and then also covered the pan with foil and it was UBER moist and tender. ( I won't mention how much I paid for the blessed thing again, but let's just say it aughter have been VERY good and it was ) Nodding yes # 1 son came, saw and conquered the beast and then hit the road for more exciting company............his girlfriend who also couldn't make it for dinner. Can't imagine why? Kids, eh. What can you do? Grin

So I am looking forward to a turkey sandwich today. In fact, I dreamt about it last night. How silly is that Roll eyes Some of you will be saying I should eat more meat Rolling on floor laughing And I am also going to see the movie The King's Speech again. It was that good. Later this week I want to see Black Swan. Has anyone seen it?

Candy: COPD. Not good news. I hope you will manage with proper care and treatment.

Muddy: I honestly don't know why the wizard spanked you and Grody. But secretly I think you enjoyed it. Wooh Thanks for the other " last word" comments. Somethin's rotten in Denmark. More on that later...............

Anna: No way you would get me out for a Polar Bear swim in the North Sea. I would run into the water on January 1st in Hawaii, though. Grin There was a woman in that group who had her own set of " flotation devices" Maybe Grody will notice and comment when and if we ever hear from him again.

Very sad about the blackbirds. Ian says " ELF".

EXTREMELY LOW FREQUENCY

On that " low" noteEvil............Out

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 12:53 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Just got back from getting rid of BFF after lunch and caught Ma and Pa on the nest. Pa came flying in with a gift for Ma and she came in screaming like a banshee like usual Wooh

Click on image to download

Thanks for our beautiful PFOTD Kat! love

Mornin' Elle glad the dinner was yummy and that you have another day off

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: elle (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 01:25 PM EST  
elle

Quote by: yalitldevl caught Ma and Pa on the nest. Pa came flying in with a gift for Ma and she came in screaming like a banshee like usual

Shoot! I missed that.Thanks.

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 01:35 PM EST  
yalitldevl

You're welcome they're on WR now!!!

look out Iona!!! Sweetpea is making a run for Queen of the Ketchup!!
the floors are being done downstairs that's why they look that way. They took the keyboard upstairs with them for her cause she was right into it! Wub

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 01:51 PM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Hello There My Fellow eagle Lovers,

Just got in from a great morning on the river road and saw some mighty beautiful eagles. I caught a video of an adult perched in a tree eating a nice looking fish and photos also. I have to get ready for work so no time to post them now. Tomorrow will have to do, no work tomorrow.Very Happy

Candy, The most important think you can do my dear friend is never smoke another cigarette. I know you will manage things well and will do well also. You can go to the Smoky Mountains with Gord and I anytime you want. I'm a big dilly dallier, stopping constantly to take photos. You would keep up just find.Wub

Elle, Sounds like you. Ian, and your son enjoyed a delicious meal. Left thumb up

Lori, The collage from the broadcast for Lance and Kat is beautiful my friend! Clapping

Anna, Gorgeous photos you brought to us today GF. Nodding yes

Scott, I checked your photos out this morning, this are awesome my friend. Now be honest, you sort of enjoyed that spanking didn't you? I all ready know what Gords answer would be, I won't even ask him. Titter

Lori, Great collage of ma and pa they are the neatest twosome, I love them!Red Heart

WR pair are great too.Wub

The cutest ever, Rachel, thanks for the photos. Looks like she is practicing to be the new Queen Of Ketchup.Grin

I'm off for work,see you all tomorrow, have a great day my dear friends.:hello:

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 02:28 PM EST  
AnniesKatz

Click on image to downloadGood Morning Dear Nesties

We are boxed in here.....roads are closed over the mountains to the east, north and the grapevine. Good thing I don't want to go to Socal today. You can get there via a very circuitous route to the coast then back up to L.A. No paper this morning because of it which throws the morning routine into a tizzy.Oh My: It rained off and on all day yesterday (mostly on) and we had very high winds which have made a real mess on the patio and in the pool. Despite it all we had a nice weekend and I hope all did too.
I'm still doing office work and will be through the sixth when Suzie comes back. I'm going to do today's chupchup and the rest later.

Jeannie ~ I was lucky to get both Lily and Hope. Lily is quite restless this morning or just has a lot of itches, Titter. Thank you for the day start.

Laurie ~ Good Morning to you too! Pretty monday card.

Anna ~ The pictures are really nice especially larger. I love the sticky-uppie head feathers on the c. Merganser. The juvie Moorhen is pretty; fabulous photo of the GB Heron! The c. Teals are nice and I agree, the one on the right is sooo cute. Beautiful rainbow shot.

Judy ~ I saw that story and it is puzzling as to just what happened. I did see that they say it is not poisoning. Something weird is going on in Arkansas. Two days before the red-winged blackbirds fell out of the sky, 80-100,000 fish were dead in the water and on the shore of the river.

Kat ~ Love the bright rhododendren PFOTD.

Lori ~ That's one of my very favorite videos I have saved. I have to see it every once in awhile. It is so sweet.....thanks for the link. Love the s'caps of Ma/Pa. Oh how cute our new ketchup queen. Thanks to you and Rose for precious little Rachel.Wub

Elle ~
Happy that your dinner turned out well after all the "yes"/"no" answers.SmileClapping

See y'allhug later

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: Eagle lovers fro (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 02:46 PM EST  
Eagle lovers fro

Hello :hello:everyone....back working..Don't Panic.My laugh for the day!!..Rolling on floor laughing

CLICK HERE...Out Out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ1HKCYJ ... re=related

Later ~StarrWub

***STARR***

NEW VIDEO:..Share the love for Mom and Dad Hornby
CLICK HERE
NEW VIDE0~Sidney Nest.Mom and Dad nest building
CLICK HERE

Forum

NYC

Profile Email   PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Monday, January 03 2011 @ 02:55 PM EST  
anna-holland

:hello:

JudyI read it here too, about the birds. Now there is 200 km away from it 10.000 fish dead. The authority don`t think it belongs together. Here the movie birds
Good pictures with your new camera Clapping

mmud Love the pictures on your thread from the eagles on the branch, the only branch what is horizontal.

CandyI bet you can enjoy the Algonquin Park, they have so nice pick-nick tables there Grin, I am with you, camera in one hand and in the other hand a yummie baguette and red wine and garlic butter and mixed salad and and and........I have a great hand Titter...

LoriGreat you saw the eagles on the same place like last year. What a lot in once.

Annie What a lot of fish eh?! Here they wrote it was today the fish...never mind but a strange thing for sure.
Glad you like the pictures:hello:

LindaSounds you had a great morning, looking forward to see the pictures.

elleA pity the guest are ill, but glad you enjoy the plenty of food.Chin Hawai, sounds good , the lowest water temp. is 25 C.Titter " flotation devices" some kind of langues is everywhere the same

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:32 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate