please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2011
 |  Printable Version
By: MayLine (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 07:20 PM EST  
MayLine

Quote by: anna-holland

IONA Stop with writing about last year......and start here , Red Heart

IONA........ I'm bringing anna's quote forward for you to see it again. Titter You are just awesome with your ketchup, but I chime in on the side of "you-don't-have-to -- Shh of course I'm trying to make myself feel less guilty because I am so bad at the ketch-up routine! Green LOL

Here's what it's come down to for me: No one's getting a grade here - I'm taking Eagleholics PASS/FAIL! Rolling on floor laughing

Red Heart It's a very forgiving group of dear folks and everyone's just happy to see you drop by and tell us what you're up to! I too try to keep up with reading, because it's just too interesting to miss, but can't keep pace with the :blink: "ketchup pros"

Today, H. and I had one of those days where we got the concerned phone call from my MIL's helpers this morning and have been up in Boulder all day "dealing" with all the things that a 92 yr. old sadly has as a part of their life confusion, anxiety, sleeplessness, losing physical strength, losing independence, more anxiety, brain fog...... It stinks. My SIL and I are visiting more "asst. living" options up there tomorrow. Sad

bbl I hope

"One touch of nature makes the whole world kin."
William Shakespeare

Dede
Joined HWF: April 2009

Forum

Denver, Colorado

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 08:00 PM EST  
yalitldevl

{{{{{Iona}}}}} I'm with the others on this one unless of course you're loving doing all that red! I wouldn't not in a million years would I go back as far as you did. Specially not the way I gab...hehe. You're welcome for the story and all the other stuff I posted. I'm glad you enjoyed it. That batch of pickled eggs was my best yet! mmmm mmmm just ate one

awww Starr I'm so sorry you had food poisoning, :cry1: that's rough isn't it! I thought I'd die when I got it. Here I thought you were out partying. Thanks for the collages and I'm glad you liked the show and my project. I hope you're drinking lots of water

awwww man Dede!! Gee Elle knows all about what you guys are going through having just done it with her MIL. Rough ride GF and my thoughts are with you guys as you face these tough decisions.

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: Eagle lovers fro (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 08:08 PM EST  
Eagle lovers fro

On tv now...You can watch it here.. American Eagle
on Nature
Video: Full Episode
..Out Out

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes ... sode/4349/

***STARR***

NEW VIDEO:..Share the love for Mom and Dad Hornby
CLICK HERE
NEW VIDE0~Sidney Nest.Mom and Dad nest building
CLICK HERE

Forum

NYC

Profile Email   PM

By: Iona (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 08:10 PM EST  
Iona

Sue If you are on PBS Channel 25 has an eadle show on right now

Chardon Ohio
35 miles south east of Cleveland

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: grateful (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 08:12 PM EST  
grateful

Sue, Oh for sure we were teasing Scott! I am confident that he knows how much we all love to tease him. He is one super guy! Wub We had so many conversations going on at once at the show Sat., that I thought I had him. That is unreal that he caught me trying to get him with everything that was going on. I am going to have to get sneakier! Nodding yes

Scott, I think you graduated summa cum laude from multitasking school.
Thanks for the bear link and that great info on the photographer who took his family out there too. If Lily had grabbed my arm, I probably would have fainted. That was such a good piece he wrote. You do know that I am in awe of you and all you do. Can you tell I am feeling guilty? hug

Rose, glad you are here and love the sunset at Peggy’s Cove.

Jean, now aren’t you so sweet to give Iona some points?

Sue, I am so glad you love the Whistling Ducks. They are so neat and you can really hear them “whistling” esp. when they are flying. I love their pink legs and feet!

Linda, hope you had a safe journey to pick up Marinda. Awwww, thanks for making the Black-Bellied Whistling Duck the BOTD. I just love them.

Laurie, love the sweet COTD. Hope your headache goes to Antarctica.

Kathy, your New Year’s sounds like it is going great. I love that Lead Foot Gordy! Another nickname for him. Football and good food is a great way to have fun with friends. LOL

Lori, the hockey game was the Winter Classic and it is played outdoors! There were 70,000 fans there. Pittsburgh playing Washington. They played in Pgh and that is where that young girl from Idol is from and she sang the National Anthem for the US. When the man sang O Canada (first) the fans did those card thingys to form the flag.
Very cool!
Love the cards you are giving to Kat and Lance to choose from.

Anna, yes, we love old coots!!! Rolling on floor laughing

Starr, thank goodness you are okay now!! We were all worried. The show was so great!

Annie, I was watching Lily this morning also. Got a scap of her at 12:40 pm CST and she was rearranging the bedding.

Judy, way to go on your pics. Keep it up ! You got one flying in that second shot!

Lori, awww way to go on those eagles. Are you kidding me, four in one shot!!! Whoa! Very Happy

Dede, that is so sad with your MIL. 92 years, I hope you can find something good for her. Red Heart

Nancy

Forum

Lakeland, FL

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 08:22 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Thanks Starr and Iona I got it!! wooohoooo thanks for the great heads up

Ohhh I know about that game Nanc! I'm glad you liked the cards for Kat and Lance and my 4 eagle shot! wooohooooo huh?

ohhhh look at that just like Scott's pics with the trees full of eagles, loved the silly walks on ice!

Off now loved ones, thanks for the dailies and all the great posts I must have missed today. Sleep tight and sweet dreams Wub sleepy

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 08:32 PM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Good Evening Friends,

Marinda and Brad are home safe and sound. They had a great visit with Marinda's Dad and family and did some snow tubing while there. It is about a three hour drive one way, but goes fairly fast. Stacy and I always have things to talk about. Marinda and Brad slept the whole way home.

It looks like the broad cast was a winner for Lance and Kat. Lori, Great job you did with the collages. They are an awesome twosome. Elle, I ring right in there with you my friend on killing a creature is never the right answer.
Judy, You are getting good with that camera!

I enjoyed all the photos and conversation, it sounds like our fellows are getting there pants pulled down and spanked. I bet they enjoyed every moment of it.Wooh

I will be heading down to the river early tomorrow before work in the afternoon. I will try to check in before I leave for work.Nodding yes

Iona, I crown you "Queen Of The Ketchup" !

I'm off to watch a movie, have a great night my friends. Good night

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: elle (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 09:12 PM EST  
elle

I give up :! Sick guest cancels dinner invitation ; tired offspring also cancels ; okay take the decorations down and just have a table for two; offspring changes mind; okay: son calls back and asks if he can bring a friend; yeah, okay; son calls back and says friend can't come after all; okay.
So I THINK we are three for dinner. Ian , elle and # 1 son :dunno:Green LOL
What I DO know is something smells good and I am on my way to the kitchen soon.

Linda: Thank you.hug

Nanc: Forgive me. I don't want to upset you any more than you are already. Or anyone else for that matter. We are all already upset enough. I am pursuing this in private though. hugto you.

Dede: hug to you, too. It is tough and draining and scary, too.

Anna: I thought I saw youWink You are in pretty good shape. Left thumb up( and VERY brave)

Okay..........# 1 son just arrived. Alone. Out Just like old times. Just the three of us. ( gosh I hope he isn't planning to move back home though Titter)

Red Heartto y'all.

Cheerios to all the honies and nuts. Out

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:34 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate