|  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: naturelady () on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 05:33 PM EST  
Anonymous: naturelady

Lori, it looks beautiful!! Great job!!

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 05:34 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Thanks Sue and ohhhh ok I'll take back half the whoopin on Scott Wooh

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: naturelady () on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 05:40 PM EST  

lol, Lori! half is better than nothin.hehe After I posted I thought gee I hope I didn't come across as mad. I think the whole thing is really funny and I really had to give Scott credit if he can do two things at one time to save a bit of time good for him. Sort of like when I am trying to have a discussion with hubby and he is eating, and reading the newspaper and watching the news AND listening to me all at the same time. He just knows sort of when to throw in a yes dear to make me happy.hehe Hope you had a good day, Lori. Really that was beautiful what you made for Kat and Lance. Glad Anna could help you too with what you needed.

By: Anonymous: naturelady () on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 05:46 PM EST  

Judy, yw and that is an adorable pic of Lucy. What a cutie! You are doing great with your new cam.

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 06:22 PM EST  
yalitldevl

awwwww Lucy look adorable Judy!!

Noooo Sue you didn't come off mad at all about Scott. I think it's funny spanking the apes Green LOL

Look what I seen!!! Mind you it's a mile off but who cares they're juvies!! and for all we know it could even be Teeny and Grace back! They were right in the patch of sky playing and chasing each other right where Teeny and Grace did. You have to forgive the horrible quality, me and the cam were being pelted with ice balls and it was freeeezing out

Click on image to download

next thing a third joins in!

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 06:23 PM EST  
yalitldevl

and then a fourth!!

I gave up cause I was froze, the cam was wet and they were getting even further away. Do you remember this closed off with snow and how much there was on the ground? Not so much :blink:

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: Iona (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 06:32 PM EST  
Iona

Iím back. Still on 12/28/10

Hi Anna I got your message. Iím not writing all that much on the k-up. Thanks for your concern. There are too many pics I want to comment on to not go back. Pretty new bird you got Anna..

Lori What a great story to share with us. Iím sure the man was happy to get the coat. He was probably in shock that someone would care at all. Thanks for being you. Get windshield shots.

Hi Lil

Linda Glad you and Stacy enjoyed your day out.

Anna A lizard for the Wizard. Great shots

Nanc Sorry you lost your post. Itís too late now, but you try the undo button?

Hi Elle, The video isnít up any more, but I did watch it earlier. Iím glad the eagles are al right, and they are rebuilding. Glad you got to see Ma & Pa Sidney.

Hi Scott I left comments on your thread.

Hi again Annie

Nite Lori

Hi Nanc Glad Lori was able to help you overcome your concerns on radiation. She is a great help to all of us.

Hi Starr That idiot pulling the tractor was on the news here. I canít believe how dumb some people are.

Scott Glad the Canucks played well.

Just hit Jeans 12/29/10 Greeting

Morning Jean

Morning Sue

Jean I sometimes have trouble with my sound. I shut down my computer for a couple minutes, and then turn it back on, and the sound is okay again. I donít know what causes the problem though.

Hi Linda I put comments on your thread. Thanks for the great pics.

Awe Anna Brigitte looks so cute feeding the Swans. Wow I canít believe all those coots came at one time for bread. Love the magpies.

CK Pretty PFOTD. I think Iíve seen that growing wild around here. Hummers & bumble bees like them.

PJ I love the froggy COTD

Naoma Love cloud 9

Linda Love the Merlin. The chick is so cute.

Anna Hope you enjoyed your pizza

Linda Hope your drive was safe. Glad you didnít have to drive the whole distance.

H Judy

Hi Vicky Itís great to hear from you. Your pics are great.

Lori Go easy on the K-up

Naoma Love the sun rise pics, also beautiful sunset & moon shots

PJ Take it easy tonight, and leave early if you can. I never had a Migraine, but have friends that do, so I know you need to rest.

Elle Iím glad you Pa remembered you. Probably was wondering what happened to you. Thanks for the polar bear links.

Lori The pickled eggs look good. My Mom did hers with the beet juice, but I donít think she put other veggies in with them.

Anna Hope you and Brigitte enjoy the visit with your Mom. Glad the trains are running on schedule now.

Ck Bestest proposal from your bestest SM.

Love the eagle comb over, and your Christmas eagle. It will look great hanging from your mirror. Love the videos of Little Man & Ma or Pa.

Judy Those pics are great. Did you take them with your new camera?

Hi DeeJ Welcome to the group.

Lori Great job of explaining new site to DeeJ.

Lance You are a very special guy. I am so happy for you at Kat. I still get tears in my eyes when read this. I read it when you first posted it too.

Anna Love the video of Ma & Pa on the nest.

Hi Nanc Iím still smiling too. What a great couple.

Annie Those sunrise pics are fantastic.

Nanc Your pics are awesome. Iím so glad you are getting out again. Yes it wonít be long and youíll be out to the far nest again. Love ya GF Looks like a Snipe to me, by the pic on SDak Birds.

Annie I sure donít like the looks of your sky now. The gifts from Bob are great.

Lori Giggling at the video of the Woodcock. Have a good night sleep Lori.

Hi Starr.

Hi Karen

Hi Scott I left the comments on your thread from your errand run.

I hope no one minds me not asking about Gord, since I all ready know the answer.

Made it to Jeans Greeting. BBL for more.

Chardon Ohio
35 miles south east of Cleveland

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Eagle lovers fro (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 06:44 PM EST  
Eagle lovers fro

Lori.:hello:..Love your collage for Kat and Lance...Clapping..You did a wonderful job on your videoLeft thumb up

I just watched the show from Sat...Kat and Lance sry I missed the show...Oh the shameIt was fun to look back and feel all the love everyone has for youRed Heart

Ruud & Anna.hug..A beautiful show for the start of the New Year...Loved all the love songs for Kat and lance..

I hope to be back later..awwwwww Anna and Annie I missed you too....hug

***STARR***

NEW VIDEO:..Share the love for Mom and Dad Hornby
CLICK HERE
NEW VIDE0~Sidney Nest.Mom and Dad nest building
CLICK HERE

Forum

NYC

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:48 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate