please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2011
 |  Printable Version
By: Evaklk (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 11:17 AM EST  
Evaklk

:hello:Happy 2011!!!!

I see everyone had a nice, quiet, and Happy New Year. love

Sorry, Candy, that you have been sick again and I hope you get better very soon. Smile

I spent New Year's Eve with four good friends. We went to a show and then dinner and we all were back at our friends house by 11:30pm to watch The Space Needle celebration. I spent the night and then spent all New Year's Day at my friends house watching Bowl Games and eating good food. It was a very good way to spend the New Year.

It was nice to hear from Lead Foot Gordy!! Oh My

So sad about BJ, Nanc. Never underestimate the stupidity of humans! Sad

I now have the bear den cam on my favs, Thanks Scott and Jean.

More coffee and then football, laundry, paying bills, making lunches for work next week, putting up Christmas decorations, just two or three little things. Wow, another New Year, amazing! Grin

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to Dance in the Rain. Kathy, joined 12 Apr 09.

Forum

Puyallup, Wa

Profile Email   PM

By: Iona (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 11:24 AM EST  
Iona

12/28/10

Morning Jean

Hey Scott

Hi Sue

Hi PJ Love that wolf Card

Hi Linda I was at the thread already and commented. I may not K_UP every day, but I do read.

CK That is a great PFOTD. It looks really pretty all by itself in all that green.

Lori I see Annie didn’t spank you yet. You need to be careful so you don’t do further damage to your shoulder. I still can’t believe they haven’t done anything good for it yet. I’m kind of glad you are saying you won’t type as much; maybe I’ll k-up quicker. XOXOXOXOXOXOXo

Hi Elle Your plan for old furs is excellent. I wish you a lot of luck with the project. Thanks for thinking of it. It will mean a lot to the foundations. The wolf is beautiful. I love his face.

Hi Karen Nice card for kat & Lance

Hi Judy That is a cute card. Don’t worry Judy. It took me a while before I got decent pics too. It takes time and patience. Love your alarm clock. He looks like he means business.

Jean I’m so happy you have your brother’s Santa, it will bring lots of joy to you at Christmases to come.

Well have to stop here David want to go get something to eat, and do the shopping we couldn’t do yesterday. Love to you all.

Chardon Ohio
35 miles south east of Cleveland

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 12:03 PM EST  
nonniejean8

wave Sue…I checked Lily & Hope’s den in the wee hours this morning…quite a bit of movement going on…restless maybe. :dunno:
Not sure which one it was near the den opening…but this is what I saw:

Geez...just can't seem to get comfy...
Click on image to download

Maybe if I fluff up my pillow...

Awwwww...that's all better Sleepy

wave Linda…I know you’re anxious to see Marinda & Doug…wishing you, Stacy, and all a safe & fun trip.
Thanks for sharing the Black-bellied Whistling Duck…really a colorful one.
Seems funny to me...to see a duck in a tree. Smile

wave SweetPea...Love the Sunday GOTD. Thank you, GF, and hope you'll have a wonderful day too. hug

wave Kathy…Happy to hear you enjoyed spending the New year with good friends.
Also got my decorations all boxed up & put away this morning…tree area sure looks bare. Sad
Welll, duh...it may help if I put the rocking chair back over there! Whistling
You’re welcome for the bear den link.

wave Iona…Glad David got you away from that K-up-ing chore, GF!
Thanks about the Santa. hug
Enjoy your out to eat & shopping…always fun doing those things together.

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 12:15 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Mornin' {{{{{{{{{{Nestlings}}}}}}}}}}}} hug

Even with one round of meds and some icing already done I'm still very sore today so just a few notes to catch up on our first day of the New Year. Man we kicked it off some good didn't we??? wooooohoooooo and I see Ruud has updated the site so I need to head there. I don't know if I'll even do any for today

First though I seen lots of "why Scott including from Scott" soooo at the show Nanc busted him for doing his ketchup during the show!! Scott would have seen Nanc tell me to tan his hide but he was busy typing up his ketchup notes...hahaaaaa. That's why!

{{{{Candy}}}} it sure was fun and crazy and I'm so glad you loved the project for Kat and Lance. I hope you're feeling a little better now on the meds GF and I'm sure glad you made it to the show!

Dede I love that dramatic shot you posted! My resolution is to not make any resolutions this year that way I can win for a change...heheeee. I love yours though! Go for it girl!

awww my {{{{Tx}}}} your welcome for the sunset kickoff, I'm glad you liked them and I looooved yours! I always do

Nanc! I wanted to say too that those black-bellied whistlers are suppose to be here but I've never seen one! It's sure great to see yours and then Linda put more on them as BOTD. I hope this year I seem them. I looooooove you shots from the reserve GF. You have such awesome subjects there and that Sora's hiney up in the air is just tooo cute and his eyes are unreal. Sweet shot of the Snipe! The Green Heron is for sure my fav of all the Herons then Linda's little blue second followed by the others. Awesome hawk! I don't even know who was playing the hockey game but the flag by fans sounded neat. I know Toronto played last night and had a 3 - 0 lead last I looked then I got hooked on puppies.

hahaaaaa Annie!! old Coots indeed 5000 pts!

ohh man Iona! You really need to just jump in but cudos to your detemination! You're welcome for wee Rach and all the other stuff I put GF. wooohoooo finally somebody that's with me on Elvis. I'm not sure where mine comes from I just didn't see what others seen I guess. Yeah me too with other bands. hehe yupper you know you're bad when give yourself a whoopin'

perty pic from your friend Dede, thats funny about the guys! Gee I guess not going was the best thing after all huh?

there's Kat and Lance with their sweet post awwww and I sure loved the fireworks and footsie pics. Yeah it was weird GF not one firecracker, not a single one! Usually around here they get at it a couple days before and after but nope. No idea why

eeeek Scott I still have to come look at your pics! thanks for the link and sweet accompanying pic. I love the stance on the juvie

Me too Nanc! I'm not looking forward to another ppppuuuuu in the car but I sure do love taking things to the eagles though. I'm glad you liked seeing wee Wrinkle sending a card to Kat and Lance and my sunset shots. awww to the tribute choking you up, it did me too to be truthful. You're welcome for the tanning on the guys!

{{{{Bev}}}} I'm glad you had a busy hopefully fun day and thanks so much for stopping in. Nothing but the best to you too in 2011!

Niters Judy, I'm glad you and Gary had a great time!

Hey Elle, yeah it is neat seeing all the different sunsets, sorry you couldn't get yours. heheee to you clapping at the spankings! They're naughty apes for sure! Well when anybody ever starts a statement with "there's NO way anyone can convince me" I know not to bother trying the logical argument so I won't. We can all just feel how we feel about BJ and her outcome. I will say though that you can't just plop a huge alligator anywhere, I highly doubt there's a line up of places saying "we'll take a full grown alligator", and I'd rather see her shot than torn apart in someone else's territory. It is what it is

those socks Kat has on are awesome aren't they Dede? I'm glad you guys had your normal fireworks

really Scott? I didn't know common house finches had that much color...huh learn something everyday like it or not haha. See above for why you got a whoopin and ohhh that's odd! another one with no fireworks. Puzzling. heheeee to ketchup taking longer, you mean like this one!!! Thanks for the bears BF. Gotta tell ya I shook my head at that Gordon family shot, guess who'd get shot if anything went wrong. And who's fault would it be???? Right!!! Half the time I'd rather see the dump people shot but that aint the way we roll

Thanks for the Peggy's shots Rose, sorry you were too late for the show! At least you can see the recording though. We all had a grrrrrrrreat first day of the new year and I hope you guys did too!

whewwww that was a lot more work than I thought it was going to be! Man we're an active bunch! hehe

See you all later :hello:

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 12:22 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Ruud!!! That link on your site for Kat and Lance yesterday takes you to the 60's and 70's from Dec 27th????? heeeeeeeeeeelp!!

ETA: never mind Ruud, Jean fixed me
Green LOL

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: elle (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 12:30 PM EST  
elle

Good morning:

Sorry Lori: They could have built a fence or she could have had her own enclosure in a zoo somewhere. Since they are so territorial, I am sure she would not be the first alligator in captivity to present this problem and those with experience would know how to handle it. They took the easy way out. They shot her.Oh My What heartless creature could do that? #@!^%$#@#$:!::!:Rant: Just another disposable animal. Next............

CAN YOU SPOT ANNA RUUD OR BRIGITTE?

Muddy: I don't know why you and Grody were being spanked either. Just cuz as males you are outnumbered here, I guess, and cuz we can. :p ( admit it, you love it Titter)

OutOut busy day ahead.

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 12:39 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Elle you're basing your opinion on nothing but assumptions and emotion. You have no idea what they faced in the decision making. You assume a fence was possible. You assume there was a zoo that would even want her. You assume they had the finances to even do it if there was. I always look at things from all sides not just mine and I also realize I don't know anything about what they faced so how can I judge the decision they made and how can you either.

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Sunday, January 02 2011 @ 12:42 PM EST  
nonniejean8

Red Heart Lori Red Heart...When I clicked the link...it was in the bottom right hand corner...Saturday, January 1
Wonder why yours comes up different?
Puzzled

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:50 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate