The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - White Rock Nest Camera Archive
 White Rock 2012 - Bald Eagle Cam
 |  Printable Version
By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Monday, October 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM EDT  
AnniesKatz

Quote by: Xtreme

Hi, at about 7:25am I saw both Mum and Dad. Started calling then one of them started inspecting the nest.

P.S. How do you upload a image without attachments

HI Xtreme Welcome to White Rock and the Forum! Instead of me typing out the instructions, go to this link for details on how to do it. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Outforum/viewtopic.php?topic=6#6

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: eLJay (offline) on Monday, October 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM EDT  
eLJay

Hi... here I go again! Got a scap and saved it in different format. Thanks for your help and if it doesn't work I'll read your helpful hints better!! What I'm doing is a screen print, pasting it in Word and saving as. Is that right or should I not paste it to Word?
Click on image to download

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Monday, October 24 2011 @ 12:10 PM EDT  
AnniesKatz

Quote by: eLJay

Hi... here I go again! Got a scap and saved it in different format. Thanks for your help and if it doesn't work I'll read your helpful hints better!! What I'm doing is a screen print, pasting it in Word and saving as. Is that right or should I not paste it to Word?

:hello: Hi elJay, No need to paste them into word. All you need to do is click on the "File" tab just below the Subject line at the top of your post. In this case, you need to click it twice and put a one (1) between the two bracketed words "file" and then a two (2) in the second one. If this isn't clear, the link I posted to Xtreme (my post just below yours) should clear it up for you. Like with Xtreme, I will wait to give you a chance to add the captures yourself. If there is a problem, PM me and I will help you.Smile

ETA: I looked at your captures and they are wonderful! Hope you can get those up right away so everyone can see them.

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: terrytvgal (offline) on Monday, October 24 2011 @ 12:43 PM EDT  
terrytvgal

Quote by: AnniesKatz

Quote by: eLJay

:hello: Hi elJay, No need to paste them into word. All you need to do is click on the "File" tab just below the Subject line at the top of your post. In this case, you need to click it twice and put a one (1) between the two bracketed words "file" and then a two (2) in the second one. If this isn't clear, the link I posted to Xtreme (my post just below yours) should clear it up for you. Like with Xtreme, I will wait to give you a chance to add the captures yourself. If there is a problem, PM me and I will help you.Smile

ETA: I looked at your captures and they are wonderful! Hope you can get those up right away so everyone can see them.

Wouldn't the first's'cap need to be changed from .bmp to .jpeg to work properly? the 2nd .jpeg should work just fine with the "file" tags.

I came for the eagles, and stayed for the friends I made

Terry, Coquitlam BC

Forum

Coquitlam, BC

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: sandy mechefske () on Monday, October 24 2011 @ 01:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous: sandy mechefske

9:58am Pacific Time- mum (or dad) in the nest!!!

By: Anonymous: Xtreme () on Monday, October 24 2011 @ 01:11 PM EDT  
Anonymous: Xtreme

Thanks for the support everyone. I finally did the photo thing in practise area. How do you identify Mum and Dad. Thx everyone.

By: SoCal EagleFan (offline) on Monday, October 24 2011 @ 01:35 PM EDT  
SoCal EagleFan

Clock on close up cam says 10:13 am I think it's Mom sitting in nest. Just looking around...Oh I hear a Eagle in the distance.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Monday, October 24 2011 @ 01:38 PM EDT  
AnniesKatz

10:35a - Mom's home! She's sitting and looking around rocking in the wind. I don't know how long she's been there as I didn't hear any calls. I glaced over at the screen and there she was! I just love seeing her.

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:52 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate