Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Daily Beat
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Clockwork () on Wednesday, February 03 2010 @ 07:42 AM EST  
Anonymous: Clockwork

Message from ClocksWork.......Message from ClocksWork.......Message from ClocksWork.......

The problems i had at Ustream, with channal "ClocksWork" seem solved. Today i'm broadcasting again under my previous name, so

not anymore at the EA-Chatters.

For your information, today at 9.30 pm local (Amsterdam) time, there is the varied music show. Worldtimemap

Here's a quick link for the todays broadcast

We like to meet you there, everybody is Welcome

Click on image to download
Your presentator and logo at ClocksWork

By: elainemyrkle (offline) on Thursday, February 04 2010 @ 07:24 AM EST  
elainemyrkle

Good Morning Everyone, wavewave

Didn't mean to stay away so long, but was quite busy on Monday and then came down with a cold. I guess my husband wanted to share his with me. NO I ended up being a couch potato on Tuesday and was again very busy at work yesterday. My cold didn't get too bad and I still think the vicks on my feet helped a whole lot.

Cindy~~~those teeth pictures>Rolling on floor laughing What a hoot!!! You sure have two hilarious critters on you hands. Titter Personality Plus.Clapping I most certainly hope your feeling much better. Nodding yes

Jan~~~Don't you be shoveling too hard. NO We had some snow on Tuesday when I stayed home. I picked a good day to stay home and felt pretty lazy, but I did go out to feed the chickens, birds and squirrels. Also hope you got your copier fixed. I often wonder what we did before we got the fax machine here. We use it all the time.

Clockwork~~~I did manage to hear a little of your oldies broadcast. I wish I didn't have to work so I could listen more. Great job and I now have it bookmarked.Left thumb up

Here are a couple of pictures I took this past week-end. I wish the gray squirrel had turned out better because he sure is a little cutie. He has the prettiest markings on him.

Wishing everyone a fun-filled Thursday. wave

Elaine

Elaine
Bangor, Michigan
Joined Aug. 23, 2006
My avatar is the first one I used in the forum. The cuke eyes are a memorial to our beloved Wendy Minshall who passed away too early in life. R.I.P. my dear friend.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Janet Krupa (offline) on Thursday, February 04 2010 @ 09:03 AM EST  
Janet Krupa

Mornin' Elaine! wave
What great pics. I love the way the squirrel tucks his little fluffy tail under the feeder for balance! And the corn cob pic looks like he's trying to decide which one to devour. How cute. Nodding yes

Sorry you are not feeling that great -and the Vicks on the feet is really something, isn't it? I tried it once -and it did seem to help. Hope you are back 'in the pink' soon.

I didn't get to listen to the Clockwork. I am training a girl to take over part of my work. She has never done book work before, so this will be a long, long training period. I also don't have the patience I used to have, either. Hopefully I can retire at the end of this year - I tried for the end of 09, but they talked me into staying one more year....I'm tired - and more than ready to shut things down here. As a result, my 'leisure' moments at work are now quite busy.

Cindy - I hope you are feeling much better, too. Nodding yes Nodding yes

Vicki, Mary, Starr and anyone else I might be forgetting - Oh, w-h-e-r-e a-r-e y-o-u???? Puzzled

Have a nice day, all.

Jan wave

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: cindymorris (offline) on Thursday, February 04 2010 @ 10:42 AM EST  
cindymorris

wave Morning Everyone... wave

Jan ~
Glad that you liked the photos of the critters....they definitely are a big 'plus' in our world!Left thumb up They are sure little imps at times....Titter
Hope that you snow has let up by now.....I'm also a bit envious :oops: that you are talking of retirement....but I'm also very happy Clappingfor you!! It sounds sweeter and sweeter to me every year....I had hoped to retire this past year, but alas, I do believe I have at least four more to go....sigh sign I don't envy anyone the job of training new people....it can be quite an undertaking for sure!

Elaine ~
I wondered where you were...sorry to hear that you have been sick with a cold....Sad Hopefully you'll be 100% again real soon! I love the squirrel photos Left thumb up We have both types here as well, and those little brown ones usually win any tiffs in the backyard....Titter The one thing they do that can get annoying is the 'chirping'.....they seem to think that 3:30 or 4 a.m. is an acceptable time to 'chatter' amongst themselves...:dry::huh: I figured you would enjoy the 'tonsil yawns' and the 'teeth' on the fur-kids....just happened to catch Pete going into one and BobCat coming out of one....BobCat looks almost 'crazed' in that photo Rolling on floor laughing

Well, I only made it back to the gym the one day so far this week...had a set back the following evening (not related to the gym though...) so am once again having to take it easy....sigh sign This is not easy :p for me...I've got things to do and Roll eyesplaces to go!! Oh well.....time and patience is what I have to work on right now....Whistling

Have a great Thursday everyone!!
wave ......................

Resolve to be tender with the young;
Compassionate with the aged;Sympathetic with the striving;
And tolerant of the weak and wrong.
Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.

Have a wonderful day!
Cindy AKA - kringlecat

Forum

Pacific Northwest

Profile Email   PM

By: vickrb (offline) on Thursday, February 04 2010 @ 08:46 PM EST  
vickrb

Cindy - what beautiful photo's of your two fur kids. I just love BobCat. WubHe is personable and photogenic. Give him a squeeze for me.

Elaine - What an adorable litle squirrel. One of my most favored animals. I would never tire of a picture of them. We do not have any here in Cayman and I do miss them almost as much as I miss the Eagles. Your pictures are nicely done though.

Janet, I am never far away. I am on every night and check posts on most threads. I don't often post because after being on the puter all day at the office, I sometimes don't want to even touch a keyboard.

Trust everyone else is fine and keeping warm. Spring will soon come.

Well I am off to bed so each one of you take care and stay warm.sleepyGood night

One picture of a beautiful tree. After Hurricane Ivan (2004) it had no leaves left, look at it now!!

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: elainemyrkle (offline) on Friday, February 05 2010 @ 08:55 AM EST  
elainemyrkle

Good Friday Morning Everyone, wavewave

Jan~~~Training is never much fun. Don't you find that it would be much faster if you could just do it yourself? Of course that would be defeating the purpose. Chin I hope you're planning to spend a whole lot of time in here once you do retire. Nodding yes

Cindy~~~Well, you're so right. Nodding yes I really enjoyed to teethy pictures. BobCat was just hilarious. Yep, I'd have to say there was that "crazed" look about him. Titter I'm not sure when I'll retire either. :dunno: Some days I feel so burned out, but I really like working here on the whole. I do believe that when I do retire, I could come in and work part time. I could live with that. Nodding yes

Vicki~~~Boy, that tree is beautiful, and it's hard to imagine it with no leaves. Sad I really enjoy watching those silly squirrels, especially when they start chasing each other around the yard. Titter They can be quite amusing. I just wish I could take clearer pictures. I really need learn more about taking pictures with the camera that I got. sigh sign

Here's a few more pictures I took last week-end. I had put some peanuts out for the Blue Jays and it didn't take them long to eat them. I was really surprised that the squirrels ignored the peanuts. they seemed to prefer the corn. :dunno:

Wishing Everyone a Happy Friday.

Elaine

Elaine
Bangor, Michigan
Joined Aug. 23, 2006
My avatar is the first one I used in the forum. The cuke eyes are a memorial to our beloved Wendy Minshall who passed away too early in life. R.I.P. my dear friend.

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: elainemyrkle (offline) on Friday, February 05 2010 @ 09:21 AM EST  
elainemyrkle

Oh, I almost forgot. Hey Cindy, take a look at this hummer feeder if you get the chance. When I first started watching it, I didn't think the bees were bothering the hummers, but I think I've changed my mind. My gosh there are so many bees. I sure wouldn't want to get near it. Oh My I wouldn't even want Pete to go near it. No Way.

http://www.ornithos.com.br/?page=observatorio2

Elaine

Elaine
Bangor, Michigan
Joined Aug. 23, 2006

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Janet Krupa (offline) on Friday, February 05 2010 @ 09:59 AM EST  
Janet Krupa

Good morning, Vicki, Cindy, Elaine wave

It's snowing (very lightly) and foggy here this morning. Drive in to work was much slower, but I can see that the dark is turning to light, as I type. The days ARE getting to be a little longer. Vicki - you are right, spring isn't too far away. Just a little longer....

Elaine - your pics are WONDERFUL, you short shrift yourself, girl. That saucy Bluejay looks like it has struck the mother lode LOL And I looked at the bees on the hummer feeder - WOW Help emo VERY scary. And I think Pete would be better, kept away from that, you are so right.

Cindy - I hope you are feeling much, much better - and I hope you have the energy to enjoy a very nice weekend ahead. Haven't checked the PNW weather reports on our t.v. of late - last I heard, you were having high winds and rain. Hope that Ma Nature has got that out of her system by now.

Vicki - I love the pic of the tree. Amazing how it has recovered since 2004 Nodding yes I won't send a pic of our trees - just imagine this tho...stark naked - (except for the conifers), and spikey branches trying to be brave until the warm sun comes once again and makes 'magic' happen! HOWEVER, with the fog this morning, the big spruce trees sparkled with millions of diamonds in the headlights of my car as I drove to work. It was so pretty.

Gotta go - training continues....LOL

Have a nice weekend, all.

Jan wave

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 01:54 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate