Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Daily Beat
 |  Printable Version
By: vickrb (offline) on Saturday, January 30 2010 @ 08:43 PM EST  
vickrb

waveGood Evening everyone. Have been out in the hot sun selling tickets to the 17th February Agriculture Fair here. I am sunburnt, tired and need my bed. It rained until noon almost and then got hot and sunny and about 86 degrees.

Cindy - I love BobCat,Wub there is something about him, something about his eyes that screams intelligence. Oh, and that black nose - love it. Nodding yes Are you sure you won't part with him?. What are all the tags for that he wears? Congrats on getting the post idea. Easy once you do it a few times. Heck if I learn at my age, then anyone can. The sleeping Pete is cute too, though I am a CAT person.

Glad everyone else seems to be fine, Take care and have a great weekend.
Click on image to download Hope this brings smiles and keeps you thinking "warm".

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: MaryF (offline) on Saturday, January 30 2010 @ 10:56 PM EST  
MaryF

Thank you , Cindy! That's just what the doc ordered for this cold Texas night.....BobCat and Pete!! WubloveWub

Elaine...We didn't get any snow or other frozen stuff...but lots of rain and then it got cold again. Not Michigan cold but cold for us. Lows in the 20's for now. BRRRRR!

Forum

San Antonio, TX

Profile Email   PM

By: vickrb (offline) on Sunday, January 31 2010 @ 03:48 PM EST  
vickrb

Click on image to downloadmaryforbes - I think your Society Garlic plant may be related if it is so similar. Ours could big bunchier because of the hot sun? It will grow and cover the whole side of a house like a vine.

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: cindymorris (offline) on Sunday, January 31 2010 @ 06:47 PM EST  
cindymorris

Hello Everyone :wave:

Mary.....sorry to hear that Texas continues to suffer such odd weather for you....Sad It has been unseasonably warm here for this time of year; in the upper 40's and low to mid 50's..... Puzzled Not the norm, but we are certainly enjoying it!!

Vicki.....LOVE your 'warm' photos....makes me want spring and summer to get here even quicker!! Nodding yes

Elaine.....glad you enjoyed the photos of the 'fur-kids' Grin I'm going to try a couple more here in a minute...the two of them are cracking me up today....Rolling on floor laughing So glad that I finally know how to put photos on here now! Thanks again to the practice area and Velma.....Thank You

I need to get back to my housework, but had taken a break, and caught the 'fur-kids' goofing off ..... hope you enjoy these too.... giggle

Click on image to download

Resolve to be tender with the young;
Compassionate with the aged;Sympathetic with the striving;
And tolerant of the weak and wrong.
Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.

Have a wonderful day!
Cindy AKA - kringlecat

Forum

Pacific Northwest

Profile Email   PM

By: MaryF (offline) on Monday, February 01 2010 @ 04:09 AM EST  
MaryF

Nice yawns, Cindy!! Grin Those two are so photogenic and you know how much I adore my "adopted" kids!! Wub They remind me of what I should be doing at this time of night!! Sleepy sleepy

The teeth are a little scarey!! Whistling

Forum

San Antonio, TX

Profile Email   PM

By: Janet Krupa (offline) on Monday, February 01 2010 @ 10:04 AM EST  
Janet Krupa

Good Monday morning, everyone wave

It snowed - quite a bit- over the weekend. So, we are back to shovelling. :dry:

Not too cold - but sure feels like winter is just starting - not almost nearing the longer days time of year...Wink

Lovely pics of your fur kids, Cindy - thank you so much - we have missed you and them Nodding yes

I'm running behind this morning and photocopier is having issues I have to fix. So...off to work.

Have a lovely day, all.

Jan wave

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: cindymorris (offline) on Monday, February 01 2010 @ 10:52 AM EST  
cindymorris

wave Good morning everyone!!

Yes, the fur-kids are all about 'lazing' about on the weekends when they get a chance....not that they don't do it all week long while we are at work making money to support them both in the style to which they have become accustomed.....Titter:huh: Silly critters.....

Pete was showing what many term his 'volcano' teeth....but then if he were 'working' like most cattledogs, he'd use those to 'herd' the cattle by nipping at their heels.....Oh My BobCat used to be the feral, so those teeth of his used to catch him quite a few meals of shrews, mice and other unfortunates It Wasn't Me (my birds!!) so his are pretty scary too.....but nowadays (well, really the last 7 years) their teeth are just 'there'.....Whistling

Went back to the gym for the first time today Faint since the first week of September....:huh: Talk about 'not being with it'.....but hopefully now I can get back to the routine and regain some of my energy.....sure hope so!!

Here are a couple more shots of the 'kids' from this weekend.....off to get what I hope will be quite a few errands checked off my list today....Smile

Have a good Monday....

Resolve to be tender with the young;
Compassionate with the aged;Sympathetic with the striving;
And tolerant of the weak and wrong.
Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.

Have a wonderful day!
Cindy AKA - kringlecat

Forum

Pacific Northwest

Profile Email   PM

By: Janet Krupa (offline) on Tuesday, February 02 2010 @ 05:47 PM EST  
Janet Krupa

cindy, what adorable pics. Thanks for sharing. Those two animals are very lucky to have you and hubby to care for them.
Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday.
Jan wave

Forum

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 01:22 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate