You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Wavelit Chat
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Bluee () on Sunday, May 02 2010 @ 05:18 PM EDT  
Anonymous: Bluee

Quote by: Flowers

TC I dont know why you are not getting the BOT cams up they have new ones and I havent lost more than one day since the started this year Chin

I, too, have experienced down time at BOT. Figure it is just connections between here and there.

By: Anonymous: PaulaP () on Monday, May 03 2010 @ 12:11 AM EDT  
Anonymous: PaulaP

I just found that the Tawny owl nest in Eastonia it up and running. It is in a slow motion and looks rather weird. Didn't see any eggs yet. And if you click on the stork nest stream at the top of the list there are a pair of beautiful ?eagles. Can't tell if these were the type I watched last season here.

http://www.looduskalender.ee/en/node/2701

By: Anonymous: Flowers () on Thursday, May 06 2010 @ 03:17 PM EDT  
Anonymous: Flowers

With regard to no cams at BOT I have .. IE .. would that make a differance to you that cant get cams up ??Chin

By: Anonymous: Flowers () on Thursday, May 06 2010 @ 03:49 PM EDT  
Anonymous: Flowers

Guys if you cant get BOT this might be the cause I found it on the web broardcasting site that BOT uses

I took off the windows protection as I already have a virus program and everything re-appeared. It shows at the bottom of the screen as a circle then internet/protection mode on. If you double click with the left button on protection mode on, it brings it up and then you remove the tick for protection on, then restart you computer.

It worked for me now I can get everything again. Just make sure you have another virus program running..... your missing some fun

By: Anonymous: PaulaP () on Thursday, May 06 2010 @ 07:29 PM EDT  
Anonymous: PaulaP

Quote by: Flowers

Guys if you cant get BOT this might be the cause I found it on the web broardcasting site that BOT uses

I took off the windows protection as I already have a virus program and everything re-appeared. It shows at the bottom of the screen as a circle then internet/protection mode on. If you double click with the left button on protection mode on, it brings it up and then you remove the tick for protection on, then restart you computer.

It worked for me now I can get everything again. Just make sure you have another virus program running..... your missing some fun

I'll have to remember that. Right now I am ok with the protected mode on, but who knows in the future. Thanks

By: jkr (offline) on Saturday, June 26 2010 @ 09:59 AM EDT  
jkr

It is with sadness that I received an email today from tap to let me know that tcalgary (Tim) passed away on May 14th.

Here is the message that tap received from Tim's brother.

Hello Pat. My name is Dave Connolly brother of Tim Connolly. I was at Tim's side as he passed away. I am the only Connolly member living in the Calgary area as all others are in Halifax. NS. I was going to attempt to contact Tim's Bird friends but Tim had his computer locked down. I could not get on the internet nor use his email server. Carol his wife would not go near the computer and has since dropped the internet service from her cable service.

Tim was an avid poster here at Hancock since June 2008 and was a member at the original Wavelit posting about our HWF birds before joining us here. He will be missed.

Since Tim's wife does not use a computer I will print condolence messages from our members at HWF and have them delivered to her.
I have her address if anyone wishes to send a sympathy card on their own. Please send me a PM or email.

Click on image to download

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: birdofprey (offline) on Saturday, June 26 2010 @ 10:55 AM EDT  
birdofprey

What sad and unexpected news. :cry1: Tim obviously loved birds and cams as shown by his many scaps and updates on so many different cam activities. My condolences to Carol and Dave and the rest of his family.

Forum

Nanaimo

Profile     PM

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Saturday, June 26 2010 @ 11:08 AM EDT  
Velma Flann

My sincere condolences to Carol and Dave on the loss of Tim. He was very dedicated to birds and his love for them was evident in each post he made. He will be greatly missed.

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 10:35 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate