The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Other North American Eagle Cams
 CalTrans, Turtle Bay, CA - 2011 - Bald Eagle Cam
 |  Printable Version
By: eaglewoman (offline) on Saturday, December 18 2010 @ 09:17 PM EST  
eaglewoman

GrinThanks CAL04!
I think you'll really enjoy this next video then, lots of chit-chatting going on in the background!Titter
I guess I am not used to having a lot of people around when I am filming since my other spot is pretty remote and not many folks know about that trail. I will try harder to move away from the microphone while I'm videotaping!Titter

But, at least there are some nice eagle calls on this one when Liberty hops up and joins Patriot on the Victory Branch. Turn up your volume at that point & you will hear their calls nice and loud!Left thumb upLeft thumb upLeft thumb up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE_RTe--Sh0

Fly LIke An Eagle!
~Steve Miller~

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: CAL04 () on Sunday, December 19 2010 @ 04:45 PM EST  
Anonymous: CAL04

Quote by: eaglewoman

GrinThanks CAL04!
I think you'll really enjoy this next video then, lots of chit-chatting going on in the background!Titter
I guess I am not used to having a lot of people around when I am filming since my other spot is pretty remote and not many folks know about that trail. I will try harder to move away from the microphone while I'm videotaping!Titter

But, at least there are some nice eagle calls on this one when Liberty hops up and joins Patriot on the Victory Branch. Turn up your volume at that point & you will hear their calls nice and loud!Left thumb upLeft thumb upLeft thumb up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE_RTe--Sh0

"Ms Eagle Woman", This video of yours is truly a work of art!

Looks as if sweet Liberty actually reassures precious Patriot of her affection for him; maybe saying to him: "Please, no need to pout; I love you. Red Heart Touching....

Thank you eaglewoman!

1:43 pm, Empty nest; branches below are twisting and swirling with the breeze.

By: Anonymous: Eagle Eye () on Sunday, December 19 2010 @ 07:56 PM EST  
Anonymous: Eagle Eye

Eaglewoman, You're videos of Patriot and Liberty calling to one another is driving my parrots insane. I can no longer play them within ear range of them! Shh Green LOL

By: eaglewoman (offline) on Monday, December 20 2010 @ 03:51 PM EST  
eaglewoman

:oops: thanks CAL04~I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I enjoy watching them in person!love

I hear ya Eagle Eye, those calls drive our Shepherd Mix "Lucky" crazy, too! He starts barking whenever he hears them!Titter

Haven't seen the eagles today, but caught a few scaps yesterday. Boy, was it a wet, windy & wild one!
Click on image to download
Click on image to download

Fly LIke An Eagle!
~Steve Miller~

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: CAL04 () on Monday, December 20 2010 @ 04:42 PM EST  
Anonymous: CAL04

Thanks for the s'caps, eaglewoman. Just took a peek at the cam, 1:37 pm; looking like another, as you say, "wet, windy & wild one!" Wooh

Grin Hi Eagle Eye, Do your parrots talk to you?

By: itsgrama (offline) on Thursday, December 23 2010 @ 03:17 AM EST  
itsgrama

[/b]Has anyone else ever thought that it might be wonderful to have a calendar of Patriot and Liberty and their youngins? I would think it would be a big seller. I just received my Lily and Hope calendar(bear.org) and would love to have one of our very own eagles. There are so many great photos posted on this forum........what do you all think?Grin

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: itsgrama (offline) on Thursday, December 23 2010 @ 02:09 PM EST  
itsgrama

Has anyone else seen this message: " The Panoramic Camera is not functioning and unfortunately will remain down for the remainder of the season. As soon as the eagles have left, we will be able to work on the equipment in the tree. We hope you enjoy the close-up view of the nest." And now I can't get the camera box to come up at all!Cry HankyRant:

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Eagle Eye () on Friday, December 24 2010 @ 12:16 AM EST  
Anonymous: Eagle Eye

I hope that isn't so...Bash computer

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:10 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate