Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - White Rock Nest Camera Archive
 White Rock 2010/11 ~ Bald Eagle Nest Cam
 |  Printable Version
By: nightowl (offline) on Saturday, April 23 2011 @ 04:09 AM EDT  
nightowl

Quote by: vernonbc

Quote by: nightowl

Hi Vernonbc and welcome to the forum! Welcome

Unfortunately, your s'cap is showing up as a red "X". Sad You need to save s'caps as a 'jpeg' instead of a 'png'. The forum won't accept a' png' file at this time.

It's showing up fine for me and it also showed up on another forum. I took it from my photobucket account and I guess their formatting isn't compatible with this forum or something. I've played around a bit and can't fix it. Too bad. It's an awesome picture. Oh well.

I see it now! Clapping Beautiful! You managed to change it to a jpeg. Left thumb up You can post images from Photobucket, as long as they're jpeg. (I'll have to play around with my PB acct. and see what I can find out about changing one file to another)

Why not try uploading one directly from your computer? It's faster than going through PB, too. Here's a link with the how-to...

Out How to upload photos to the forum

member since May 9, 2006

Forum

St. Louis, Mo. USA

Profile     PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Saturday, April 23 2011 @ 04:49 AM EDT  
anna-holland

Good Morning All.

Click on image to download

( just one...I clicked on the wrong beautiful cam Smile)

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Saturday, April 23 2011 @ 06:05 AM EDT  
anna-holland

Okay, another one, she is sitting now..

while I make a slide show of the EA I can see this cam, She did not sleep so far...

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Saturday, April 23 2011 @ 07:08 AM EDT  
anna-holland

At last...sleep..and sonetimes she wake up, look around, and sleep again.

Have a great day all :hello:

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: jkr (offline) on Saturday, April 23 2011 @ 08:29 AM EDT  
jkr

5:27 am
Chicks are alone on the nest.

5:32 AM
Parent finally arrives to brood.

Weather today

~Judy~

Forum

Beautiful B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: gd (offline) on Saturday, April 23 2011 @ 08:40 AM EDT  
gd

5:31am- Babes all alone when I brought up cam. Where is mom? I've had the screen up for two minutes now.

5:32am there he?she is thank goodness. Settles to brooding I think this might be Dad- sleek head but I don't really know.

5:34 am taking awhile to settle- there they are all tucked in-

Forum

Vancouver BC

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: vernonbc () on Saturday, April 23 2011 @ 09:22 AM EDT  
Anonymous: vernonbc

6:20

Feeding time, but babies have a tussle first. Dad stopped in 15 or 20 minutes ago to say good morning. Sat on a branch above the nest for a few minutes before he flew off. Mom and baby are still having trouble getting coordinated and mom misses the mouth more than she feeds.

6:25
She gives up after they both only get three or four bites each and goes back to sitting on the nest. E1 seems to have trouble figuring out s/he should open its mouth when mom is trying to stuff food in and E2 is still pretty wobbly and is a pretty tough target although it opens wide when they do connect. Oh well, after seeing how much they both developed in just one day yesterday, I have no doubt we'll see them get this figured out pretty quickly too.

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Saturday, April 23 2011 @ 09:42 AM EDT  
yalitldevl

Mornin' WR eagle and people :hello:

before I forget thanks for the vid Will and the terrific notes you did Vernon! and wooohooo to figuring out your pic! Great notes from Gabrielle too! Clapping

Anna great to see your lovely 'scaps here!

I had a couple things in my brain last night so wanted to get them out this morning, first is...

More on WR ID's...when the eagle on the nest throws its head back right to its own back when calling, that's Pa! They all throw there heads back but nobody does a better through-back than Pa WR. You'd swear he'll snap his neck Green LOL

Those two had me laughing like crazy last night at 7 pm, I hope ya'll caught it! Ma was in the tree behind the nest you'd hear a few calls from her "you ok still on the nest?" Pa would do a single call back "yeah". Over and over and over it was sooo cute! I stopped timing it at 12 min's and could you ever hear the difference in their voices too! Ma having the higher pitch.

I don't think I showed you guys this shot I got yesterday afternoon either and its funny enough that I have to. Who knew a wee beak could open that wide. I'd love to know what he's saying to his sibling but I don't think it's nice Green LOL

Yesterday at 2:11 PM

on to today...

6:41 am

eagle is just settling in, I know Pa was there but now this may be Ma and I missed the switch doing this post. Looks like her but she's sitting too weird to be sure. Nah I think it's still Pa

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

All times are EST. The time is now 01:17 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate