Our new website is live!

https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Community Information > H.W.F. Social Events
 FledgeFest 2018 at Harrison Mills
 |  Printable Version
By: karenbills (offline) on Thursday, May 31 2018 @ 05:42 PM EDT (Read 725 times)  
karenbills

FledgeFest 2018 will be at Pretty Estates/Sandpiper Golf Course in Harrison Mills, BC on Sunday, July 22, from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. A buffet lunch will be at 1 o'clock overlooking the Harrison River, quite a beautiful spot.

Our hostess will be Betty Anne Faulkner, original sponsor of the Hancock Harrison Mills bald eagle camera.

This event is timed to coincide with our eaglets fledging in all of our area nests, not just one in particular. It gives us a chance to meet you and thank you for your support.

OPEN INVITATION: To all our Hancock Wildlife Foundation friends and members, mutual supporters, people we know personally and those who just occasionally watch our cams or "lurk" our discussion forums or are associated with any of the conservation projects so dear to David's heart. All are all welcome. If you know us or our eagles from our cams, website or other sites, associated TV or community projects, we want you here to celebrate wildlife with us. There will be plenty of time to tour the site both prior and after the lunch.

Perhaps someone can coordinate pickups from Vancouver Island to save the vehicle ferry costs. Of course this will depend on enough mainland volunteers to pick up people coming from Vancouver Island.

We hope to see as many of you as possible.

If you plan to attend you must let us know by posting your intention below. We will need to give a final number of attendees to the restaurant about a week prior to FledgeFest. Thanks. If you have no way to post here that you are coming then it is imperative that you email me at karen@hancockwildlife.org and let me know as I will be making up the guest list.

FledgeFest has traditionally been considered a fundraiser for HWF. Our 'DONATIONS BOX' will be on the table where you will check in and receive your name tag.

Stay tuned to this forum thread for more details which will appear in the following post, including the directions to Harrison Mills and the names of all the intending attendees.

Member since 2006.

Forum

Langley, BC (Metro
Vancouver)

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:59 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate