please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Community Information > H.W.F. News and Announcements
 Images Needed for 2011 Bald Eagle Calendar
 |  Printable Version
By: terrytvgal (offline) on Saturday, September 04 2010 @ 06:17 PM EDT  
terrytvgal

Quote by: jkr

Quote by: terrytvgal

AS screen captures can be submitted, could we please make sure a few of Wendy's are submitted? And someof Bunnybits' too. I am sure that they would be a welcome addition and promote sales.

Terry, I've gone through all of Wendy's and gathered approx a dozen of the clearest ones that I will send to David.
Bunnybits has an album but there are no screen captures in it. Puzzled They seem to all be personal pictures of trips, etc. I was sure she had done screen captures but maybe not.

Thanks so much Judy! I won't duplicate your work then!

I came for the eagles, and stayed for the friends I made

Terry, Coquitlam BC

Forum

Coquitlam, BC

Profile     PM

By: Eagle lovers fro (offline) on Thursday, September 09 2010 @ 07:40 PM EDT  
Eagle lovers fro

Hi:hello: everyone: I think the idea of creating a calendar from photos appearing on eagle cams is exciting and I'm looking forward to participating in the project. As many of you know, I have an incredible number of photos of Skye. My only concern is I have so many photos that it is probably impossible to review all of them in the timeframe. With that in mind, it would, I think, be helpful, if anyone has a particular pic that they remember from the Season of Skye,or Breeze ,Hero and Tiny, let me know and I will use it as a submission. Otherwise, please feel free to go through the album, pick out a pic that you like and let me know if it has to be resized, etc. There are also 20 more albums out there in the media gallery of other nestsNodding yes ...In the meantime, I will begin my own review of the pics and would appreciate all the help I can get.
Thanks Diane for letting me know about this and HELP ME pick out some your favorite pics of Skye...Smile.
Here is the link to Skye's pic..
..Out
mediagallery/album.php?aid=222&sort=0&page=351

Later ~Starrwave

***STARR***

NEW VIDEO:..Share the love for Mom and Dad Hornby
CLICK HERE
NEW VIDE0~Sidney Nest.Mom and Dad nest building
CLICK HERE

Forum

NYC

Profile Email   PM

By: Debs (offline) on Thursday, September 09 2010 @ 09:58 PM EDT  
Debs

Starr :hello: I am so glad to hear that you will be submitting some of your favorite Sidney photos for consideration for the 2011 Calendar...and it is a short timeframe for submissions Nodding yes so get them to David asap. In the subject line make sure you put David-2011 Calendar so David and Karenb know it is your submissions for the calendar. I submitted some late last night too and it was a lengthy process Sleepy to review all the pictures Sleepy and you can only send 2 to 4 pictures per email because of the size restrictions....it was a lenghty process. I never even went thru my scaps I have too many...next year I will be ready...with a folder of my favorites Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

May you enjoy all of the simple "pleasures or gifts" that surround you.
Let your spirit soar!

To light a Candle for a loved one or friend right click on the link that follows and copy to your browser
http://light-candle.com/collections/view/33353/success

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: Eagle lovers fro (offline) on Saturday, September 11 2010 @ 02:30 AM EDT  
Eagle lovers fro

Hi:hello: Debs...Thanks...Its fun looking back ,I was telling Diana ,are we really out here 4 yrs.Faint.Where did the time go:dunno:.The season of Skye: It Seems Like Yesterday when I started doing pics ,now i have over 20 albumsDon't Panic out here..
Thanks for tips on sending the pictures
..Wub
Ciao~Starr..sleepy Good night

***STARR***

NEW VIDEO:..Share the love for Mom and Dad Hornby
CLICK HERE
NEW VIDE0~Sidney Nest.Mom and Dad nest building
CLICK HERE

Forum

NYC

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:23 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate