Carole

Wonderful Christian. Thank you so much. More More MoreClapping

aka Cococat9

Forum

Washington

Profile Email   PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Monday, November 28 2011 @ 12:53 PM EST  
IrishEyes

HI Christian.. Your pictures are awesome.. thank you for sharing them... it has to be wonderful to live so close to these beautiful creatures...

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: eaglenut (offline) on Monday, November 28 2011 @ 08:44 PM EST  
eaglenut

Awesome photos and reports Christian, the eagles look so healthy and magnificent with there aerobatics, thanks for sharingLeft thumb up

Nov. 28 2011 , I went to the nest today from 10 until 11 this morning, I saw both Ma and Pa at the nest,working with branches and then it looked like Pa flying away from the nest in search of branches. I watched him land in a tree and the hop on a branch to break it off the tree and then carry it back in his talons to the nest , I didn't capture the actions in photos, it happened so fast , it was amazing to see and hear the branch break !
Here are some photos from my day , I hope that you enjoy them Cheers , eaglenut
Click on image to download
Click on image to download

PLEASE make a Donation to HWF

Forum

White Rock

Profile Email   PM

By: Jean (offline) on Monday, November 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM EST  
Jean

Thanks for today's report from the ground eaglenut! I am glad there are people like you who are able to witness the antics first hand as that is the way we learn about the eagles. I think it is really neat to know that they actually break the branches off the trees to take to the nest. I always used to think that they just picked up ones that they found on the ground. I have several in my yard that I would like to give them! Titter I like your pictures. They are nice and close up. I particularly like the 2nd one. And you had such a nice day for it! Well done! :thumrht: Left thumb up

Volunteers do not necessarily have the time;............they have the heart..........Elizabeth Andrew

Forum

Langley, BC

Profile Email   PM

By: Christian (offline) on Monday, November 28 2011 @ 11:30 PM EST  
Christian

Wonderful - Eaglenut - for posting this! I am glad that you had time today with the beautiful weather - by the time I get home it is dark. Keep on going! Thank you so much.

Christian
In my dreams I am an Eagle
Please note that my images may be used for promotion of eagle preservation and non-profit purposes only - feel free to use the high resolution images and kindly acknowledge me. Thank you.

Forum

White Rock, Canada

Profile Email Website PM

By: stim (offline) on Tuesday, November 29 2011 @ 12:58 PM EST  
stim

:hello: Tina, how good to see you here complementing Christian's photo sharing. Clapping You will make a great team this season. How interesting to see the branch breaking antics. That's something I hope to witness one day as well. Grin

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: eaglenut (offline) on Tuesday, November 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM EST  
eaglenut

Thanks for your kind words, mjb , Christian and Sandra
, I look forward to adding my photos to Christians excellent photos here on the forum !
Sitting eagleThe WR eagle pair are so cool to watch and I will share more photos here when I can , Thanks again

PLEASE make a Donation to HWF

Forum

White Rock

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Tuesday, November 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM EST  
yalitldevl

{{{{{{{{Tina}}}}}}}} glad that you got to see Ma and Pa snapping branches! that's toooo cool for school! Green LOL hug

Tina was our Ground Observer this past season so I'd say who's pics are complimenting who's would be the other way around there stim Titter

The more the merrier as long as it doesn't interfere with our eagles. Great shots Christian

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:58 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate