Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: JudyB (offline) on Sunday, November 07 2010 @ 10:58 AM EST  
JudyB

Nice s'caps, Bev!

7:47 am
Someone is visiting the nest - doesn't seem to be doing much work - just looking around.
And now out on one of the branches - it does look as if there are a number of branching options for eaglets here. Smile
Click on image to download

Added -
Hi Judy and Bev! I got a phone call in mid-post - and see that you were both much more on the job! Smile

Forum

Midcoast Maine, USA

Profile Email Website PM

By: IrishEyes (offline) on Sunday, November 07 2010 @ 03:26 PM EST  
IrishEyes

12:22
Just tuned in to see Eagle flying of the nest
12:23
Landed on outer branch.. windy there today..
Did not stay long and left again..

ETD...
JudyB ..Thank you ..

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: terrytvgal (offline) on Sunday, November 07 2010 @ 06:45 PM EST  
terrytvgal

3:43PM continues to be a little windy; broken cloud on the horizon.

NO sign of the eagles

I came for the eagles, and stayed for the friends I made

Terry, Coquitlam BC

Forum

Coquitlam, BC

Profile     PM

By: terrytvgal (offline) on Sunday, November 07 2010 @ 07:34 PM EST  
terrytvgal

Very short squawk nearby, other wise just the tree swaying in the wind

4:33PM eagle just arrived? (or flew up and beyond the nest from the water) perched high up out of view is what I think

Terry, Coquitlam BC

Forum

Coquitlam, BC

Profile     PM

By: Debs (offline) on Sunday, November 07 2010 @ 07:51 PM EST  
Debs

Evening White Rock :hello: Thank You all for the great observations and screen captures that are posted here Left thumb up I have been pretty busy this week with Santa so have not had much time to watch this nest so thank so much for your reports I feel up to date now.

Most of you know I have been busy with Santa this week Titter and we are popping in here tonight to personally thank and congratulate Russ for his contribution to our 2011 Eagle Calendar!

Russ's beautiful picture of the White Rock nest Left thumb up was selected and will be featured in our calendar. Congratulations Russ your picture looks absolutely amazing Whistling and we cannot wai to see your picture come to life in full gloss print when the calendar is released in a couple of weeks. Thanks again for your generous donation of your beautiful image! Russ Grin I have not seen any of your posts here yet but I do hope you are reading our observations here and that eventually you will join in too Grin!

Additionally, on behalf of HWF I would also like to extend our warmest thanks to each of you Wub ...our members...Wub who collectively as a team truly make our family here so special Wub. Your loving observations, beautiful screen captures, life like pictures and fantastic videos, please 24/7 and 365 days of the year!! We really do have our very own Eagle Paparazzi family Wub at HWF so thank you, all of you for your great contributions and friendship all year long you are all truly the very best Wub!

Now Santa and I would like to remind you that the deadline to order our beautiful calendar is fast approaching....the last date to order is this coming Friday, November 12 and orders are only accepted Monday to Friday by calling the HWF office during normal working hours (Pacific time).

Now off I go with Santa Titter we have a few more stops to make tonight wave

May you enjoy all of the simple "pleasures or gifts" that surround you.
Let your spirit soar!

To light a Candle for a loved one or friend right click on the link that follows and copy to your browser
http://light-candle.com/collections/view/33353/success

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: terrytvgal (offline) on Sunday, November 07 2010 @ 08:14 PM EST  
terrytvgal

I think Santa is going to be busy this week, Deb. You are sure right about the strong family we have here. Everyone does a great job contributing, no matter if it is a couple of screen shots or a some brief observations it is all equally valued by everyone.

We are in 'night mode' with the w/a cam now

Terry, Coquitlam BC

Forum

Coquitlam, BC

Profile     PM

By: Debs (offline) on Sunday, November 07 2010 @ 08:23 PM EST  
Debs

Terry:hello: I see what you mean about the tree sway Wooh!

Beans :hello: you are too funny Wooh and I guess we all have permission now we can stay up all night and watch Mom and Dad giggle. Nice to see some of your scaps too thank you.

Bev :hello: You must have taken Beans advice as you never seem to sleep Titter Seriously though thank you so much for all your scaps and reports that you posted here Clapping I love how you describe Mom's bossy behavior giggle and I really enjoy all the snuggle up snappies of Mom and Dad too they are the best!

Judyb :hello: I agree we need to remind all our members to start gearing up for our 2012 calendar too...and to start saving their favorite scaps, pictures for calendar submissions next year. A good descriptor of your capture and the date is a good way to save your pictures.

:hello:Jkr :hello: You up early on the weekend Judy giggle Your early am scaps are beautiful too Left thumb up

Now I guess I better get cracking Santa is honkin the sleigh horn Wooh Rolling on floor laughing

Good night Have a great evening everyone.

May you enjoy all of the simple "pleasures or gifts" that surround you.
Let your spirit soar!

To light a Candle for a loved one or friend right click on the link that follows and copy to your browser
http://light-candle.com/collections/view/33353/success

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:16 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate