Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 Friends of Hornby
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: MissPriss () on Sunday, October 23 2011 @ 08:33 PM EDT  
Anonymous: MissPriss

I will see what cards I have on my computer and post a couple later, I want to learn a little more about taking s'caps too...
I enjoy my card making, I just find too many things I 'want' and need to use what I have on hand...but hey, can't take it with youGreen LOL
Woodlands Bleu I am sure that quilt is beautiful...I have saved many, many things done by the grands....just need to get them into a scrapbook now.....my granddaughter loved getting into my craft cabinet when she was younger (almost 17 now) and make cards....told her to always sign the back............
I cross stitched years ago, but my eyes have gotten worse thru the years and just gave up on it....I have done painting on fabric, tole painting, cut my wood for painting, ceramics...you name it, I have tried it....but my card making has really been therapy for me lately.
Changed up my avatar to a picture of Miss Prissy taken a couple weeks ago after grooming, she loves her collar on and now the kerchief the groomer put on her.....you take it off and she lays by it until you put it back on.....
Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their Sunday, enjoying getting to know everyone thru this chat.....

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Sunday, October 23 2011 @ 09:11 PM EDT  
Woodlands Bleu

Miss Priss......As I sit here reading your post, my cat Bibbo, is batting at the string and tag on my tea bag in my cup. She seems to think it is a wonderful game. But to a kitty everything is a wonderful game!

I love your new avatar. My Bleu does not like kerchiefs put on my groomers and cannot wait to get them off. They look cute, but i guess a girl has to wear what she wants, right?

This is a delightful group of people both here and on the Hornby nest thread. That being said everyone on this Forum is wonderful. Have a happy Sunday evening........
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: MissPriss () on Sunday, October 23 2011 @ 09:14 PM EDT  

Ok, can someone lead me to the info on having pics in the post? I saw something the other day but don't guess I bookmarked. Thanks for any help.....

By: jbkgrants (offline) on Sunday, October 23 2011 @ 11:39 PM EDT  
jbkgrants

wave Carolyn, Nightowl, and Deb!

Here is a link to Helpful Hints on how to post a scap Deb:
forum/viewtopic.php?topic=5#5 This should be what you are looking for.

All of you are gifted it seems at crafts and art. I admire such a talent, and I wish I had more ability in those areas! I am interested in gardening and building things. One of my favorite things I do several times a week is to volunteer at the elementary school close to my home in the Pre-K class. The 4 and 5 year old kids are so creative and full of life. They just make my day! Wub

Oh BTW Nightowl, I hope the Rangers didn't embarrass you guys with that shutout tonight! Titter

Jill, Member since April 10, 2009

Forum

McKinney, Texas

Profile Email Website PM

By: Anonymous: MissPriss () on Monday, October 24 2011 @ 08:14 AM EDT  

Thanks for the info Jill, that is what I think I need. Hopefully I can do some playing around this week.

I admire those in education too, both our sons and one dau-in-law are teachers, my new dau-in-law to be (by end of year) also works in the classroom as an aide. I love to cook and bake, most every week you will find fresh sourdough bread/cinnamon rolls/cinnamon bread on my counter to give away. My hubby has made wonderful friends with all the ladies at the doctor's offices he visits. I am the 'bread maker' at my retreats and love sharing. I go to cooking classes monthly given by a local lady, lots of fun and you get to sample the dish too.

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Monday, October 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM EDT  
garyandjudi

Everybodys posting pictures of their pets so I'm posting the two guys I take with me when I'm going to Vanier or Stanley Park and take pictures of eagles that frequent our area...we call them urban eagles as they are city slickers like us. Heres two more eagle lovers....all three of us wished we lived on Hornby Island then we can capture lots of eagle pictures from all the Hornby nests.
Click on image to downloadEinstein
Click on image to downloadLucyLou

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: jbkgrants (offline) on Monday, October 24 2011 @ 01:42 PM EDT  
jbkgrants

I am shocked that Doug has decided to stop the Hornby cam, and has only minutes ago posted his goodbyes and turned the cam off. I don't know what to say. What a loss! But, he and Sheila have to do what is right for them. I am just speachless.

Jill, Member since April 10, 2009

Forum

McKinney, Texas

Profile Email Website PM

By: emlizard (offline) on Monday, October 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM EDT  
emlizard

me too i feel lost again with tears nowhere is the same as here im very sad

one day like this a year seems right

Liz

Forum

catonsville,
Maryland

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:26 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate