The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 Eaglelovers & Wildlife Friends
 |  Printable Version
By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Monday, February 01 2016 @ 10:43 AM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Hi Arlene!

It is so wonderful to hear from you. I had wondered how you were, especially every time I look at the fantastic picture you drew of Bibbo (she is doing well).
Your new place sounds great.

There have been no postings here for several years. If you wish to post I post at Screech Hollow, Annie is busy at White Rock thread and other places.
Thank you for "breaking the silence" with you delightful presence.
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: Arlene (offline) on Monday, February 01 2016 @ 03:41 PM EST  
Arlene

Quote by: Woodlands Bleu

Hi Arlene!

It is so wonderful to hear from you. I had wondered how you were, especially every time I look at the fantastic picture you drew of Bibbo (she is doing well).
Your new place sounds great.

There have been no postings here for several years. If you wish to post I post at Screech Hollow, Annie is busy at White Rock thread and other places.
Thank you for "breaking the silence" with you delightful presence.
carolyn

Hi Carolyn!!! Lovely to hear from you too!! I think of you Bleu and Bibbo too very often. Also that beautiful poem you wrote for me. I had been lurking over the years but just couldn't spend the time here. I'm hoping now that we've moved and things are settling down I can dedicate some eagle time. I watched the nest as best I could too.
I did some reading back on this forum and found a lot had changed with the people good and bad and that Bleu had been ill but thank goodness both Bleu and Bibbo are ok.
OK I will check out the other chat spot and see you there.Grin
Love
Arlene

Forum

Brandon, Manitoba

Profile Email   PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Saturday, April 09 2016 @ 02:20 PM EDT  
garyandjudi

Oh MyCry HankyOh My oh Annie I knew in my heart and six sense something was terribly wrong my good friend when I hadn't seen or heard from you in monthslovehugBig hugs

and when I read JudyB's conversation from Elle linked though Karen that you were recovering from an aneurism I was so shocked I shed loads of tears. Remember we became eagle loving cyber friends way back when all of our nests fledglings had fledged in 2007 so the four of us you... You.....Lori...Hikerbikergram (Linda)
and me started to watch the Haines Alaska cam all together getting close and then moving on next season to first Sidney and then next Lafarge and EA We shared Lafarge for a season or two then we got separated when you moved to White Rock but still managed to talk at EA. I'm bringing back memories because I so looked up to you and your devotion to the .... I miss you Annie and am glad through your loving husband that we always new you were a fighter and that you will make a full recovery and be back if only to chat once in a while to let me know you are okay..... because sitting at the computer is detrimental to all of our health everyone who loves you and misses you loveRed Heart
love JudiloveBig hugs

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: MaryF (offline) on Monday, April 18 2016 @ 01:56 PM EDT  
MaryF

wave Hello to all of our wonderful members!!

I'm not sure if all of you are aware that folks here on HWF follow and report on 30 North American eagle nests with cams, our 4 Hancock eagle nests, and over 25 eagles nests without cams that have "ground crews" reporting on them--all this plus threads for osprey, hawks, falcons, albatrosses, pandas, and more !! Left thumb up

We are thrilled that so many of you have chosen our forum to post your observations to help us add to the knowledge base for eagles and other wildlife or just to read about your favorite wildlife - BUT we do need your help to keep the forum going. The server that runs our website and forum (think giant hard drives in a secure place) costs $800/month !!! WOW!! Many of you may have noticed that the forum has been down from time to time because of server issues over the last month. The hours put in by our very dedicated tech person to get us back up and to (knock on wood) solve the biggest problem are an additional cost that may average another $800/month.

A bit of good news - a year ago we only had 3 people donating monthly for a total of $47 - and we now have 18 people donating monthly for a total of $522. But as you can all see we need around $1600/month just to keep the server and the main stuff going, not including the costs for the cams at our four Hancock nests.

If you could do a small monthly donation so that we could count on your help every month that would be wonderful! CanadaHelps makes it easy to set up a monthly donation. Or if a one-time donation would work better for you it can also be done easily with CanadaHelps or PayPal You don't need to be in Canada to use CanadaHelps --Many of our American members-including me- and others use it.

Asking for money is never easy--but we do have a good thing happening here at HWF! We sure could use your help to keep it going. If you can - please help!! Help emo

~ PayPal ~

Forum

San Antonio, TX

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:44 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate