Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 Eaglelovers & Wildlife Friends
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: jas () on Tuesday, July 26 2011 @ 12:23 AM EDT  
Anonymous: jas

:hello:Welcome Come in. So nice to meet you allVery HappyWub
Hi Annie-thanks for this, it's great & Thank You
Hi Carolyn and:hello: Bleu
Birthday.........................................................................Jan 17
Color of your eyes.........................................................Brown

Hair Color......................................................................Black(salt and pepper now like Charlies tail:p)
Pets..............................................................................Two cats........Pinecone and Pansy- brother + sister-rescued when they were kittens, now 10)
Had a dog Sasha(my avatar) but she passed in 2005)
Children/Grandchildren..................................................no kids, therefore no grandkids->1 niece+ 2 nephewsOutmy brothers kids
Chocolate or Vanilla......................................................Chocolate but like Vanilla too.

Pie or Ice Cream...........................................................warm Pie with ice cream on top:p

Favorite Flower.............................................................Plumeria(hawaiian) + gardenias
Favorite Season............................................................Autumn (Summer is my second favorite)

Favorite Sport to watch..................................................Hockey...Go Canucks Go...without the rioting)

Favorite Sport to play.................................................... swimming/minigolf(if that's a sport)

Travel out of your Country..............................................Japan, Guatemala, USA(Washington, Oregon, California,Hawaii,Montana,Idaho),
Tonga(South Pacific), London England.
Favorite TV Show........................................................... 48Hours, Biggest Loser, Entertainment Tonight
Favorite Beverage.......................................................... tea(hot or iced)
Favorite Food.................................................................. Greek, then JapaneseShh

By: Anonymous: Mokiki () on Tuesday, July 26 2011 @ 01:26 AM EDT  
Anonymous: Mokiki

hello, hello, hello Smile
Annie, What a great idea to meet here and learn to know each other a little more Smile
but...morning here again! so here about me, and I will be back soon Smile
welcome to the new comers !

Birthday.........................................................................Feb 7 1959
Color of your eyes.........................................................dark brown

Hair Color......................................................................dark brown cover the "light" lol

Pets..............................................................................2 dogs (Albert and Chloé) 4 cats ( Kiki, Yvo, Jane, Bojo) 3 Kittens (adorable noname) 4 cockatiels (Fred, lea, 2 babies) 5 little goats (Canaille, Canelle, Ethan, Freckle, Falafel)
Children/Grandchildren..................................................1 son (Yannick) getting married on the 17 of Sept in Victoria,BC)Grin

Chocolate or Vanilla......................................................Chocolate but like Vanilla too.

Pie or Ice Cream...........................................................Pie

Favorite Flower.............................................................Tulip

Favorite Season............................................................Spring

Favorite Sport to watch..................................................snowboarding

Favorite Sport to play....................................................skiing

Travel out of your Country..............................................USA (Canada and France are "my countries"Wink Red Heart

Favorite TV Show...........................................................Law and order (special unit)

Favorite Beverage.......................................................... coffee

Favorite Food..................................................................taï, indian, vegetarian food

Click on image to download Kiki, cancer surviver Smile 3 legs and happy!!

By: Anonymous: jas () on Tuesday, July 26 2011 @ 08:17 AM EDT  

waveMo, I see where you got your name now-very cute and clever indeed
Red Heartwedding in VictoriahugRed Heartsounds romantic- congratulations to your son and fianceRed Heart
Are you named after your cats or are your cats named after you 'Mo' + 'Kiki'?
I am impressed a 3 legged cancer survivor- that is a miracle- Bless you and bless MoRed Heart

By: Anonymous: jas () on Tuesday, July 26 2011 @ 08:31 AM EDT  

:hello: Hikerbikergran
re-photo of Asian Carp along the Mississippi River- I can only imagine what a hay day all our eaglets would have with that. IRed Heartit

By: Grubby (offline) on Tuesday, July 26 2011 @ 08:33 AM EDT  
Grubby

Here is my information.................

Birthday.........................................................................June 29, 1953

Color of your eyes.........................................................Brown

Hair Color......................................................................Dark Brown (with lots of grey... lots!)

Pets.........................................................................Jackson(yellow Lab) Rocky(chocolate lab)

Children/Grandchildren............................................3 adult step kids...

Chocolate or Vanilla.................................................Vanilla

Pie or Ice Cream....................................................Praline

Favorite Flower.......................................................Carnations

Favorite Season.....................................................Fall

Favorite Sport to watch..............................................Football

Favorite Sport to play...................................................used to play volley ball

Travel out of your Country..............................................Canada

Favorite TV Show.........................................................American Pickers/antique Road Show

Favorite Beverage......................................................Diet Sunkist Orange!!!

Favorite Food............................................................Spaghetti... and more spaghetti

I can think of more but don't want it to be too long.

JACKSON---- 10 yrs. old in Sept.
Click on image to download

ROCKY--- 9 1/2 yrs. old

When You Share Something Nice,
It's Like Having It Twice!

Diane---Michigan

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Tuesday, July 26 2011 @ 09:07 AM EDT  
Woodlands Bleu

Annie and Everyone! Hi back at you.....

You asked for Pets Annie and I wanted recent pictures so these will be it.....
Bibbo. my sweet little one with lots of hair
Ralph, Alice, Trixie and Eddy (Ralph and Eddy in bed - cannot tell Ralph is pure white, Alice is brown tortie, Trixie is grey and Eddy is a Lynx point in front on bed)
Bleu in action, having the best fun ever
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: txelements (offline) on Tuesday, July 26 2011 @ 10:01 AM EDT  
txelements

:hello: & Good Morning from texas.

Just wanted to stop by & say how much i appreciate all the hard work & dedication to the White Rock family. You all did a loving job & brought much joy to us all.

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: Arlene (offline) on Tuesday, July 26 2011 @ 10:15 AM EDT  
Arlene

Good morning all!!!
Thanks Annie for doing this for us. It is fantastic to meet everyone we see posting every chance they can.
I just started watching back when the eggs were laid when my brother in law mentioned the WR nest. They live in Victoria and just got a computer and started watching themselves.

Here's a bit about me.....

Birthday.........................................................................January 25, (Robbie Burns day)

Color of your eyes.........................................................Blue

Hair Color......................................................................Grey silver to almost white in places

Pets.........................................................................None but we looked after a beautiful Schnauzer named Harley when his Mom and Dad went away

Children/Grandchildren............................................None but our best friends had twin girls and we became their second parents. Both are 26 now and one a Mom...her babes call us Grammy and Grampy

Chocolate or Vanilla.................................................Chocolate

Pie or Ice Cream....................................................Warm Pie with ice cream

Favorite Flower.......................................................Carnations

Favorite Season.....................................................Fall and I don't mind winter....I have to be the only Canadian who says that!!!LOL

Favorite Sport to watch..............................................Curling, Hockey, and I am learning football

Favorite Sport to play...................................................I like hiking and walking

Travel out of your Country..............................................England, Holland, France, Portugal, US

Favorite TV Show.........................................................NCIS and all Nature Shows
Favorite Beverage......................................................Coffee

Favorite Food............................................................Fresh and I like Tapis

Forum

Brandon, Manitoba

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:17 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate