Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > Relaxation and Chat Area > Garden Fence Chat
 Nesters
 |  Printable Version
By: Debs (offline) on Monday, January 18 2010 @ 08:35 PM EST  
Debs

Hi Nesters Byebye man this partee is even rocking the MM Grin even the tourists are complaining Rolling on floor laughing and it takes alot to upset them Titter I think they are partee poopers :eek: or perhaps they seeking an invite :dunno: not sure!! It is your partee SJ so invite them along if you like but a couple of them look awiddle suspcious....hmmm never mind that is our crew Rolling on floor laughing

Pye those drinks tasted mighty fine :thumrt:; here is a round three on me; perhaps a double will cure the hiccups :razz:

SJ you enjoying the tunes or what I thought I just saw Jude doing the rafter fly step again Don't Panic SJ I bet you forgot you were such a great singer Chin: and a two stepper too :grin:; American Idol still has room if you would like to audition let me know and we can work some magic to get you in ... never fear Simon his attitude is mostly for show.

Ma I wuv your hogg Smile I bet it is a beauty.....can you take our BD girl SJ Cool for a spin and I am dying for one too!!

Diana sorry you had trouble here today Faint hopefully all the kinks get worked out soon! Did you get some help?

Okay this round is on me....time to kick back relax and let your hair down....SJ you still standing or what Rolling on floor laughing time to rock this house!!

May you enjoy all of the simple "pleasures or gifts" that surround you.
Let your spirit soar!

To light a Candle for a loved one or friend right click on the link that follows and copy to your browser
http://light-candle.com/collections/view/33353/success

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: pyeinthesky () on Monday, January 18 2010 @ 08:38 PM EST  
Anonymous: pyeinthesky

You can't go to bed just yet Judy. We're just about to start the ...

By: Anonymous: pyeinthesky () on Monday, January 18 2010 @ 08:40 PM EST  

Oooooo Debs,,,those look really deeeeliiiiish! I'll have one of each please. Diana, you have one too and you'll feel better. Better yet, have two. Then you won't care about the forum. Rolling on floor laughing

By: Anonymous: pyeinthesky () on Monday, January 18 2010 @ 08:54 PM EST  

Hey Debs, how come you've got 4 blue dots and I've only got one? How do I get more blue dots?

By: Debs (offline) on Monday, January 18 2010 @ 08:56 PM EST  
Debs

Pye I am with you Titter lets have three of each Rolling on floor laughingkinda like having triplets without the pain :giggle:

Eagle Dude the Cargo Police were just here luckily Pye, Jude, Diana and I we convinced them to cut us some slack Cool since we have a BD in the house!! It was very difficult to get them to put their hand cuffs and arrest warrants away but when after we promised them each a brand new flashlight complete with all the bells and whistles they caved..... so we can partee till the sun comes up Woo Hoo

Let your spirit soar!

To light a Candle for a loved one or friend right click on the link that follows and copy to your browser

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: Debs (offline) on Monday, January 18 2010 @ 09:27 PM EST  
Debs

Pye Puzzled that really does look like our JB Eagle Dude collapsed in our cake Rolling on floor laughingRolling on floor laughingRolling on floor laughing no wonder there was no cake left for us....did he really eat the whole thing :grin: SJ told me he thought it was a cake eating contest :slap: now I wonder Chin who started that rumor Titter or perhaps it was the icing on the cake Whistling

Marg sorry you folks had a nasty storm sure hope the weather improves for you folks; the west coast sure has had their fair share of nasty weather lately!

Diana wuv the scap of the sleigh :thumrt: :clap2: Left thumb up looks like an amazing ride too!!

Okay did everyone jam out or what NO....all I can see now is the Cargo Police Roll eyes and they are doing the macaraina as we speak ohhhhh no they coming my way....I prefer the two step myself :oops: okay time out I need to look busy Titter

Jude so very glad you were able to post today :grin: you did a fab job of it too. I know it can be frustrating when it is all new sigh sign but you did it woo hoo :clap2:: .....and welcome back to your perch Welcome we are so glad that you are back at our nest :thumrt:!!

Let your spirit soar!

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: Debs (offline) on Monday, January 18 2010 @ 10:03 PM EST  
Debs

Okay Nesters I am getting a wee bit sleepy so jammy time for me.

SJ Grin so glad you enjoyed your special day; our widdle Nesters really know how to coordinate a Birthday Parteee yep yep yep!!

All you night hawks can rally on; the evening is still young :p ....lots of drinks on tap; the Dew is doing a great job ...artistry really....fixing all those pretty drinks :thumrt: I am guessing that Jude did a wee bit of mentoring with that!! The Cargo Police are all consumed with their new flashlights....they be sitting in a dark corner orientating themselves if only they would just read the instructions but oh no they keep turning them off and on; giving me a headache doncha know Rolling on floor laughingRolling on floor laughingRolling on floor laughing So ED not to worry they are occupied Smile so you are free to kick up your heels till the sun comes up Clapping Clapping Clapping

Let your spirit soar!

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: pyeinthesky () on Monday, January 18 2010 @ 11:12 PM EST  

Oh sure! Just when things were getting good, they've all run for their jammies. Geez! What a bunch.

Hey Debs, I just realized you're the moderator and maybe that's why you get all those dots. And hey......know what else it means???? I'm thinking you do. We don't have to worry about the forum police cuz you ARE the forum police. Right Debs? And I'm going to be your number one Deputy, aren't I? Right? RIGHT??? Debs????? Come in Hong Kong!

She's probably showing them how to work their flashlights. That's what moderators do.

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:47 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate