The Forum Has Moved!

Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Community Information > Festivals of Eagles, Birds and Nature
 2014 Eagle Watch, Sheffield Mills, Nova Scotia
 |  Printable Version
By: IrishEyes (offline) on Monday, January 27 2014 @ 08:39 PM EST  
IrishEyes

Quote by: byline

Thank you, Bev and Jean! I did link the official site here (forum/viewtopic.php?topic=603610#603610), but depending on a person's forum settings, that may be a few pages back now. Thanks for reposting it, Bev! And yes, by all means, if folks can go, please do! The Eagle Watch is running again next weekend, Feb. 1-2. You can get in out of the cold and enjoy a wonderful homemade pancake breakfast, with your choice of real maple syrup or blueberry toppings, at their community hall! And then there are good eagle exhibits upstairs.

Thanks also for that CTV News clip, Bev! They were there right around the same time we were (on Sunday) ... though I don't see Rick or myself in the footage. It was wonderful to see all the families with kids enjoying the eagles!Big hugs

You are welcome SUe... I don't think i will be able to get there next weekend.... i was there twice before and i was away this past weekend............. i am sure D Hancock would be interested in this.... the folks there are wonderful........... it is a family event....... your pictures are fantastic Sue...

Helpful Hints Be respectful ..Bev !

Forum

Nova Scotia,Canada.

Profile     PM

By: SueD (offline) on Wednesday, January 29 2014 @ 08:55 AM EST  
SueD

Quote by: mjb

10:05am...........wave....Wonderful pictures Sue! It is always an emotional experience to see so many eagles gathered together like that! And your pictures turned out great! Bravo Now we need to get you out here for the really big event..............Harrison Mills in November!

Jean, I would love to get out there. Talk about a mind-blowing experience! But that's a bit farther for me to travel, LOL! How wonderful that we have the HWF cams showing us all those beautiful eagles at the Chehalis Flats.Thank You

aka byline ~ 2012

Forum

Nova Scotia, Canada

Profile Email Website PM

By: SueD (offline) on Friday, January 31 2014 @ 08:11 AM EST  
SueD

On The Weather Network this morning, Chris Murphy asked Maritimes correspondent Nathan Coleman what he's doing this weekend. Nathan said that he had seen many viewer-posted photos from the 2014 Eagle Watch in Sheffield Mills (some of them were mine), so that prompted him to go to the Eagle Watch. He will be there tomorrow (Saturday, Feb. 1) morning to report on the feeding!
Very Happy

aka byline ~ 2012

Forum

Nova Scotia, Canada

Profile Email Website PM

By: Debs (offline) on Friday, January 31 2014 @ 09:51 PM EST  
Debs

Afternoon Friends wave

Our HWF Adopt a Nest 2014 Fundraiser & Challenge is now underway and we need your help.

Last year was the first year for our Adopt a Nest fundraiser and our members adopted a total of 20 HWF nests, which was a fantastic first effort!

Our goal is to break this "first record" and with your support we can do it.

For More Information just click on the Meet The Families Collage and it will take you to the page that outlines the Adopt a Nest donation program or simply pick your favorite

HWF Nest & Family then call 1-800-938-1114 (weekdays only) with your payment option and specify the nest you are adopting.

HWF accepts single or reoccurring contributions in any amount for those members that prefer this option. So many ways you can help.

Become a HWF Supporter and together ... branch by branch ... we will make a difference and keep the HWF cams streaming

Meet the HWF Families Wub

Now Lets Make this Fundraiser the Best Ever ~ Adopt Your Favorite Nest Today

Thanks in advance for your continued support Thank You

May you enjoy all of the simple "pleasures or gifts" that surround you.
Let your spirit soar!

To light a Candle for a loved one or friend right click on the link that follows and copy to your browser
http://light-candle.com/collections/view/33353/success

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: SueD (offline) on Sunday, February 02 2014 @ 11:18 PM EST  
SueD

The Weather Network posted this video of the 2014 Eagle Watch in Sheffield Mills, Nova Scotia, this past weekend: http://www.theweathernetwork.com/videos ... 1692320001

aka byline ~ 2012

Forum

Nova Scotia, Canada

Profile Email Website PM

By: rynacami (offline) on Tuesday, August 26 2014 @ 06:13 AM EDT  
rynacami

oh, it was wonderful, very rarely see it so close. Great photos, thanks

I like travel and play on friv

Forum

new york

Profile Email   PM

By: SueD (offline) on Sunday, January 31 2016 @ 09:33 PM EST  
SueD

aka byline ~ 2012

Forum

Nova Scotia, Canada

Profile Email Website PM

By: SueD (offline) on Sunday, January 31 2016 @ 10:05 PM EST  
SueD

Scenes from the 2016 Eagle Watch in Sheffield Mills, Nova Scotia, Saturday and Sunday, Jan. 30-31, 2016:
Click on image to download

aka byline ~ 2012

Forum

Nova Scotia, Canada

Profile Email Website PM

All times are EST. The time is now 12:07 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate