You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2015
 |  Printable Version
By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Monday, January 05 2015 @ 06:24 PM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Hello Friends,

Thanks for all your thoughts for Paul and my road trip. Paul found out we were coming and refused to see us. He does not want anyone to see how he is looking or doing. So my next thing to do is just try to call him, if he will answer the phone. It is very sad indeed and his wife is worthless. NO

The road trip ideas were all good, even Naoma's. Titter Annie actually thought of the same thing I did and that was to fly to a closer point and rent a car. Travel in the rental car and then fly back off the road trip. Marinda is wanting to do this with me after her graduation this May. Again, time will tell, right now it is just a twinkle. Smile

I loved Downton Abbey last night. Lot happened for the first episode. Left thumb up

Doreen, I hope you made it to your doctor visit with no snow problems. fingers crossed I'm glad your kitty is alright, that sounded very scary.

Lynda and Ian, I'm so sorry for your friend's passing, Way to young!!!!

I ventured out in to the very cold weather today and saw a few more eagles and Trumpeters on the ice.

An Adult Eagle with am itch and big talons to scratch with .
Click on image to download

Trumpeter Swans on the ice.

A beautiful juvenile Cooper's Hawk with blood tinged toes.

Hugs and Love To All hug

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Monday, January 05 2015 @ 07:39 PM EST  
deewerms

today went to Boston apt, all went well and my surgeon was very happy on my clean scans to date. he wants to see me in July and do a scan in Boston, will have to tell my oncologist this Thursday at my apt. so we don't do too many scans and get into problems with ins. co. Chin the cold and wind was undescribable today, -9 or so with wind chill factor! and lot of walking in wide open spotsafter we left parking garage, colder tonight without the wind they said, brrr, where's the winter smiley?

Elle, Carolyn, yes, it was very scary, could see her picking at her rear constant, trying to clean i thought, but then i saw sparkly there and got a hold of her, tried to pull it out gently and it started out easily, then was resisting! i gently kept trying and suddenly it gave and all 8 or so more inches came out, was so grateful, nervous, that could of wrapped itself around some of her organs Oh the shame no idea where she found that, they get into everything! have to lock up pretty much everything Roll eyes

Elle, so sorry for your and Ian's friends wife, so young, i am sending healing hugs and prayers for him and his family hug

Linda, i'm sorry about your visit with your cousin, a lonely way to live, poor guy, he has had it rough. i will say some prayers for him hug Elle is right, we have to live each day like it may be your last. your trip sounds like a long journey and tons of driving, but you have plenty of time to think about it. i like the eagle, swans and hawk, beautiful love

Scott, the updates were nice, squirrel was adorable Wub and woodpecker too. sounds like your weather sort of like ours

Judi, the string was coming out Missys rear end, she had already swallowed it! it was scary, but had to be dealt with, don't want anything bad to happen to these babies, but boy, they get into everything, never even saw this string before, must of been family unwrapping their gifts from each other. she seems fine now and i am watching her like a hawk. yeah, snow first then sleet here other night, was a scarey situation too, too many of these and i'm gonna have a heart attack Wooh

Naoma, good to see you able to pop in, hope your sick pc is getting better soon fingers crossed

Annie, i imagine the cold weather is a break for you. the kitties are using the tree more and more now, glad to see that. i am almost quit, i know when i will as this pack i have will be the end, and i'm taking the chantix so don'y really desire to smoke 95% of the time, kinda holding on to that pack as a crutch i think, but soon it will be gone. i do use the e cig, the V2 i was recommended, it helps, hadn't for a long time but am now til i am sick of them, and i do inhale though, think it's better that you don't, glad for you hug

wave Iona, Jean, Anna, and everyone else, have a good evening friends, sleep well sleepy

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: mmud (offline) on Monday, January 05 2015 @ 09:11 PM EST  
mmud

Sorry you were unable to see Paul, Linda. Sad
Beautiful pics of the eagle, swans, and hawk. Smile
Nothing but snow, rain, and ice here.
Good to hear things went well at today's appointment Doreen. Click on image to download

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Monday, January 05 2015 @ 09:50 PM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Hi All!

Doreen, I am glad your appointment went well. I heard from someone in NH that I spoke with today that the weather is indeed frightful....tons of ice.
And cold......It's about 40 here today, got to about 50.

Linda, I just watched Downton Abbey... let's say head spinning! Your pictures are fabulous. I love the hawk especially as one was flying over me today.
Marinda going with you would be wonderful....two adventurers together on a true adventure.

Lynda, how are your feeling? Glad you are back to finish off the 12 days you started. Smile

Scott, Hi and stay warm up there! Hi faithful Jean and computer-less TX. I will say that Bleu loves this weather. It brings out the puppy in her and she obviously has a lot of puppy.
Good Night,
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: mmud (offline) on Monday, January 05 2015 @ 11:03 PM EST  
mmud

wave Carolyn

Holly and a Flashback - UPDATE January 5, 2015

June - July 30, 2012

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: elle (offline) on Monday, January 05 2015 @ 11:09 PM EST  
elle

Carolyn: I am here. I am fine. hug

Love to all love

June Cry

Yeah Downton AbbeyOh My That Thomas managed to redeem himself again! Evil Did you also watch the show on Manners afterward? What an incredible set of rules to remember and live by. Faint

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Tuesday, January 06 2015 @ 12:22 AM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Hi All!

Lynda I did not watch the show on manners. I just saw the first episode and tonight stumbled upon The Christmas Episode, the last episode! So...I totally cheated.
It seems if you are lucky, unlucky or just chance on it, you can find such things. I did enjoy it....now I can do as I sometimes do in books, read the middle, or see the middle....
I know I am bad. Good Night,
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: mmud (offline) on Tuesday, January 06 2015 @ 03:00 AM EST  
mmud

Mug of coffee Good Morning Mug of coffee

Tuesday ~ January 06, 2015

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:49 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate