Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 11:05 AM EST  
nonniejean8

:hello: ((((( Red Heart Nanz Red Heart ))))) ~ Did I mention I've had Sammie Sue since Thursday? Meant to tell you my friends Mary Jo & Art left her with me while visiting friends at Marco Island, FL. Are you familiar with that area? Looks like a pretty swanky (exclusive) area. Art says their friends home has 10,000 sq. ft. of living area and extras galore on the grounds…swimming pools, hot tubs, tennis court, etc. Teased them about gettin outta their tree. Titter

They will be back here Monday (reluctantly I’m sure) afternoon…probably right after the show.

Hoping they will share pictures of the scenery & wildlife around Marco Island…they’re animal ~ bird lovers too. Live in the country up near Pilot Point, TX…say they see eagles, fox, bob cats, coyotes, etc. all the time. Sammie plays with a baby mountain lion all the time. Sadly, someone killed the mama...removed the hide and left it laying on the ground...no body found...not sure what happened there. Sad

Been meaning to visit them since they moved there a couple of years ago…she’s gonna put my lights out if I don’t hurry…and I sure want to be able see their eagles. LOL

Hi Judy ~ Cute Good Morning. Left thumb up

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: Evaklk (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 11:51 AM EST  
Evaklk

:hello: Mug of coffee

I was lost but now have found you. Wub

A New Beginning with New Rules.........mmmmmmmmm, now what kind of trouble could that lead us into. Titter

Be Back Later.

Thank You To all those involved in setting our new forum up. Your time and energy is greatly appreciated!! Left thumb up

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to Dance in the Rain. Kathy, joined 12 Apr 09.

Forum

Puyallup, Wa

Profile Email   PM

By: txelements (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 01:06 PM EST  
txelements

Hello Sunday!

Scott........
great ice sculptures.

De....... well, it wasn't bad for a start. We'll see how long my ingenuity lasts. Grin
Love the snow squirrel!

So Judy..........you can create your own graphics & copyright them?

Jean.....i remember the g/kids & their snow bears; beary cute. Smile
I didn't realize Sammie Sue & her boy & girl live in Pilot Point. That's one of the towns east of me. They must have a country place there since they see so much wildlife.
Sad about the mama cougar. I'd love to hear more about the baby. That's amazing Sammie plays with it. Tell me more when you can.

:hello: Kathy..........i know you're glad to have last week & it's early start behind you. You'll feel like you're sleeping in, this week. Smile

Good Day Wishes to All

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 01:21 PM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Just Stopping in to say hello, spending all my time until it is done clearing out all the BOTD stuff from the past two years plus this year on EA. Lori and I are working on 2010-2011. I think Nancy and Scott are doing 2011-2012. Wow, what a lot of work being wiped out requiring a lot more work to do it. It will never happen to me again, that is for sure. Nodding yes

I love all the posts, have fun my friends today, I'm off to work soon. :hello:

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: txelements (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 01:31 PM EST  
txelements

Linda, Lori, Nanz, Scott..........:-*

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: anna-holland (offline) on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 01:40 PM EST  
anna-holland

Good afternoon all,

Just got back from Mom. I ask what she like to do, making a puzzle or rummicub. She like to make a puzzle ( with pieces) because there is snow outside and in the winter we always make a puzzle ( in the early days). Glad she has something she like. No music on on because she can concentrate on one thing at the time. Tomorrow I see her again and I wonder how far she is. I hope she also look at the puzzle when I am gone.

Dede, what a great squirrel you made, fun to do eh. Made a boot on the table about 6 years ago. ( No image)

Jean, LOL you don`t have pay for it and you also don`t have to write my name, it is 50 % mine and yours Grin or maybe Chin annajean or nonniean or only the first letter from you and me a few times....nana nana naaaaaaaaaana Titter hug
p.s. I read you wait two years on your moms wil?!!! absolute crazy, unacceptable I think. Don`t explain it to me, I don`t understand it all hug Thanks for the screencapter yesterday. I never saw myself so often Grin I am happy with my eyes. lol love stubborn Texan Nonnies Titter

Nancy, Grin thats great Superbowl...for oversea . I say me nothing :dunno: we never hear about it. I just learn on ea that it is a big thing and the commercials too ( normally not lol). It is great to have traditions and share the feeling with so many people Nodding yes.

TX What a great creative pictures. So nice to see the mill (again)Cheers

Lori I did read the private area....no announcement before the cut. BUT, if I was you I stop with delete images and cartoons from the EA. We are the only chat thread in the Garden Fence Chat what was cut. If you only delete BOTD it is good. Maybe, just maybe later they say , no more images but so far.............fingers crossed ( just don`t do to much work)

brb

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: naturelady () on Sunday, February 05 2012 @ 01:43 PM EST  
Anonymous: naturelady

Hi Nestmates,:hello:hug

Sorry its been awhile since I’ve been here. I’ve been trying to keep up with the reading though. Love all the beautiful pics. Just going to try a little ketchup from memory now……

(((Lori))), so sorry you are still in so much discomfort, gf. Really hoping soon you see improvement. And thanks for all your work on this forum. I’ll only post pics I took. Much easier that way. Loved the pics of your eagles and your outing. Glad you were able to get out and enjoy.Wubhug

(((Nancy))), oh I am sooo sorry about the accident you had.Sad And to be on a walker now. And I read it will take months to heal. Geesh, gf. Praying you get relief soon too.hug Hope your meds are helping you. Oh and thanks for the beautiful pics you posted. So glad you and Laurie and Allie met and had a wonderful time.Smile

(((Laurie))), thanks for thinking of me, gf. Loved seeing the pics of the beautiful wildlife you saw with Nancy and Allie. Glad you all had the chance to meet. Looked like it was a gorgeous day too for you all. Glad to see you are feeling better and sure hope it stays that way. I sometimes get days like you have. Just thinking of how things are now and if I want to feel sort of bad for awhile I will. Not for too long though but if that’s how I want to feel I’m gonna do it….and I think you know what I mean. How is beautiful Marley doing? Give him a hug for me please.Wubhug

(((Candy)))) oh I hope you are feeling alright, gf. hugThe last I read you had a bad weekend not feeling well. I hope you are feeling better and having a good week. Saying prayers for you.Wub

(((Naoma)))), oh thank you for the beautiful flowers, gf. So sweet. Love all your pics you post. And thanks for the neat videos of the wolves. They are so beautiful to watch..Red Heart

(((Jean))), so sorry to read you hurt yourself.Sad Geesh, what is happening to us here? Hope you are not feeling much pain now.hug I’ll bet Terry kind of enjoyed seeing all that snow. That’s not something you see every day. I hope he did get to study more AND get some extra sleep too.

(((Doreen))), hope you are having a good week and you are more pain free this week too. hugHopefully you didn’t get hit with that snow storm. We lucked out and only saw an inch or two and I hope that is all you got too.

(((Annie))), oh I hope you see that hawk again so you can get another pic for us. I can never tell what kind of hawk I see around here. And I’m like you I worry about my birds but as Naoma says they look out for themselves too. Hope things aren’t still too hectic for you and you are getting some time for yourself, gf.hug

(((Rose and Lori))), oh how I loved that sweet pic of Rach in the shoe store.Wub How cute was that?!! Thanks for sharing.hug

(((Kathy))), so glad you are done with that awful early shift for work. Glad things will be back to normal for you.Smile

(((Dede))), loved the pics of all the snow you got. Those were really cute pics of you. And also loved again the cute pic of sweet Tess. Thanks for sharing.hug

(((Anna))), loved seeing the pics you posted. Looks like you and Brigitte had a wonderful time. Beautiful place and lots to see. Thanks for sharing.hug

(((Gord))), hope things go well for you with your moms estate. My parents had everything in order so I was the executor and things went smoothly. But again that was thanks to things being taken care of while they could do it. Hope it works out for you too.hug

(((Scott))), loved stopping by your forum and enjoying your outing. Such beautiful pics of your eagles and juvies. Really enjoyed seeing those. Thanks. And thanks for our bear updates too.Smile

(((Linda))), oh I enjoyed seeing your outing too. Beautiful pics. And glad it hasn’t been freezing cold for you out there. Before you know it it will be spring.Smile

(((Judy))), love the pics of your house. Looks so comfy. You and Gary did a really good job. Now I hope you can enjoy and rest and hope you find the job that you want.hug

(((Iona))), hope work is going well for you. And glad we lucked out and didn’t hit with that snow storm. I know that makes it easier for you too.hug

(((Elle))), hope you are feeling better. And thanks for the beautiful pics and video and reports on ma and pa.Wub

(((Tweet))), wow that was some kiss your hubby must have given you.Smile So sorry you fell though. Please be careful in the future.Wink

(((Donna))), enjoyed seeing your pics. So beautiful with that snow. Thanks for sharing.Smile

wave Karen, Starr, CK, Bev, Marge, Carolyn, hug

Sorry if I missed anyone. I’d better go now. I should get a little fresh air and exercise. It may be close to 40F and sunny out.

Hope everyone has a good day.:hello:hug

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:59 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate