|  Printable Version
By: Eagle lovers fro (offline) on Saturday, February 04 2012 @ 06:55 PM EST  
Eagle lovers fro

Thanks Lori for your notes from the showCheers
Sweetieshug had a gr8 time..loved it all .. Kissy:-* Kissy
Red Heart Red Heart Red Heart
Click on image to download

Later~StarrWub

Eta Lori I think Dad (Norfolk)is just practicing with the 5 yr old Grin...not sure if he had the the time to bond with any of the female eagles :dunno:..It's a wait and see ..I hope so.Wub we might get a chick this season..been watching them since 2007.I will tell you i still miss mom :cry1:and cry when i think about her or watch my video..

***STARR***

NEW VIDEO:..Share the love for Mom and Dad Hornby
CLICK HERE
NEW VIDE0~Sidney Nest.Mom and Dad nest building
CLICK HERE

Forum

NYC

Profile Email   PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Saturday, February 04 2012 @ 07:11 PM EST  
AnniesKatz

Very nice recap and captures from the show Lori.

Red Heart the post Texie!

:hello: Scott

I think only copyright lawyers understand the law and get paid big bucks to interpret same Gordiekins!
I hope sorting out your Mom's estate isn't too complicated.........there we go again with the laws that bind!

Jeannie, Thanks for the lovely s'caps from the show!

Elle, Hope you're feeling much better. Left you a note at the thread about the beautiful videos and photos
of dear Pa.

Thank you Starr for the great collage!

Okay Nanc and Texie, Careful what you ask for, here's da blurry hawk. Oh the shame
He had stripes on his chest and was brown (chest was lighter)....you're lovin the description I know you are.
Click on image to download

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: txelements (offline) on Saturday, February 04 2012 @ 07:21 PM EST  
txelements

Banannie........striped chest is a very good start. When you can, tell us more. Estimate how big it was and anything else you can recall. I love that you had a Hawk right there so close. Red Heart

Tip........if you haven't already, google "southern california hawks".....info & a group of images came up for me. See what you think of those listed. Smile

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Saturday, February 04 2012 @ 07:22 PM EST  
garyandjudi

I've gone into all my good mornings that I had saved and deleted them Lori I have gone into my Microsoft Office templates and downloaded correctly from Microsoft Office web page and downloaded clipart of things affiliated with the morning and saved them and all I have to do is add my version of good morning this way I'm safe as these templates now belong to me in my files.:thumrht:

Good Morning Nestmates
Click on image to download example

it also works with Birthday Cards....you go into Microsoft Office program through to the Microsoft Office web page and you can download lots of graphics and templates.....this is where it pays to have the Microsoft Office Works programs like Outlook, Word and Excel Scott like what you were asking me why I have such a program.... its times like this that help me out with my graphics and they are all mine. Some are only clip art but the Microsoft Picture Manager blows them up for me if they are too small.Left thumb up

The rest I will take snap of the cams to make scape's and of course theres my smart phone and my cannon camera for my fotos.Cheers

Cool Cool pictures Texas hope you never run out of clocks TitterGreen LOL

So sorry Jeannie I guess its hard to type with sore finger tips.....like I tell Lori rest a day or so from the keyboard so you can mend....I'd upload you a get well card but I don't have any downloaded as of this moment.Smile

Great show at the Clockwork Show today Ruud and Anna loved all the requests and also the slideshow of all the pics

Elle great pictures of pa Sidney on his favourite rock in Pat Bay also the video Video Camera he's such a good fisherman WubSitting eagle

Also great scape of the Juvenile Tweets looks like a three year old with the white prominent with grey on the head....Morgan would still have a brown head with not so much white yet too young

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: mmud (offline) on Saturday, February 04 2012 @ 07:58 PM EST  
mmud

Pretty "Time Flies", "Reflections", and cute note to Lori, Naoma. Smile
Good thing you had permission to post those...it could get ugly if you had to sue yourself. Whistling
Great advice for Annie to narrow down which hawk she saw.

wave Jean, Annie, & Lori

Lovely collage from the show Starr. Smile

Sorry, but I can't help with your hawk ID Annie. :dunno:

I have those Microsoft programs Judy. Smile
I just don't bother using them most of the time. The open source ones do the basically the same job.

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Saturday, February 04 2012 @ 08:51 PM EST  
garyandjudi

Beautiful sunset before the fog rolled into the harbour
Click on image to download check out at the top of the scape on the left the fog is just starting to roll in
Click on image to download fog covering English Bay and starting to roll into False Creek
Click on image to download fog moving up Burrard Inlet west of the Lions Gate Bridge

ooooooo erie Wooh

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: AnniesKatz (offline) on Saturday, February 04 2012 @ 08:53 PM EST  
AnniesKatz

Thanks Texie, I looked up Kern County raptors and then Raptors of the Region. Looking at the photos, It could have been a sharp-shinned, rough-legged or even a Merlin. Yeah, no kidding, I was beyond excited when I saw him just ambling on down the deck, not a care in the world. He was pretty good sized with a small head, light chest w/stripes. It was hard to tell about color since he was on the shaded side of the deck but seemed like he had a grey or darkish brown head. Maybe he will come back but I fear for the little birds.

Annie ~ April 2009

Forum

California

Profile     PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Saturday, February 04 2012 @ 09:01 PM EST  
yalitldevl

I'm working on the chopped-off part of our thread (and getting tons of laughs along the way Green LOL 86 pages so far) so it can go to the archives {{{{{{{Besties}}}}}}}}} but had to stop in to say...

SS if it was a 'fair size' it wasn't a Merlin...they're dinky. I'm guessing Coopers or Sharp-shinned (cause of the appearance of dark cap on head)

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:09 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate