You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2012 ~ 2013
 |  Printable Version
By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Saturday, February 04 2012 @ 12:51 PM EST  
nonniejean8

:hello:

Cameraman showing some lovely views of the Decorah's...a true treat to see...

Click on image to download

On my way back to Iowa...

wave

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: garyandjudi (offline) on Saturday, February 04 2012 @ 01:10 PM EST  
garyandjudi

Good morning Nestmates

What is wrong with Jeannies fingertips did something happen that I missed reading about :question:Oh the shame Jeannie hug let me know GF........mum Decorah is sure a beauty my friend you got some great scapes there of her this morning Cheers

Great trip yesterday Scott love all your fotos of your backyard eagles and juveniles and hawks :thumrht:Left thumb upCheers

Texas what a lovely video Video Camera of the wolves I just love all their reactions to strange things they are so observant as to their sorroundings Wubhug:-*
Keep them coming as they are very educational and entertaining Thank You

The fireplace hasn't been used in 30 years Tweets there is also another one in the rec room but that one hasn't been used in 10 years so I would have to hire a chimney sweep to come and clean the chimneys as not to cause a chimney fire. Weve had squirells nests there and had to call an exterminator for them about 5 years ago and every spring the small birds make a nest and have chicks in which we have to chase away the crows from eating their eggs or the hatchlings so we haven't used either fireplace. There is one bird or family of little birds who also makes a nest on top of the front light...so I will document that with pictures this spring.....and theres no screen cover over the fireplace front so it looks ugly without one so the TV right now makes a good screen cover.

Thats a good idea :idea: Dede about the electric blanket I told Gary we will have to go to Sears and buy us an electric blanket next week.

Lori I want to see you rest all weekend and no red just bird talk 101 on your computer to help out Linda. I got a e mail in the feeds this morning from JudyB concerning infringement....but that was sent to all the Hancock Wildlife Foundation members who suscribe to the feed.

Glad you had a great walk this morning Anna me too....Gary and I take the dogs for a walk every morning at 7AM PST for an hour for exercise of all of us and the morning constitution......weve done it faithfully for 5 1/2 years now since we got Einstein as a 6 week old puppy and now Lucy since she was 4 months when we got her and its very healthy for Gary and I....especially me SmileCheers

Linda glad your happy now that you can do bird talk 101 and they are your pictures.....Loris pictures and Scotts pictures :thumrht:Left thumb upCheerscongratsSmile

Rose so sweet Rachael and all the shoes....love the foto Wubhug

Yes Einstein and Lucy are loving it here at the house with all the space.....Einstein has a back yard plus a big park area near the Fraser River where the eagles are this side of the river and the other side is the airport and I spotted a nest over there yesterday close to the airport which they have two border collies who chase away the birds usually Canada Geese and seagulls so they won't fly into the planes and I can breath....I love thatRed Heart The air is so fresh no city polution cause we are in the burbs again Cheers

Pa and Lady Lafarge Avatar

Judi

Forum

Vancouver B.C.
Canada

Profile     PM

By: elle (offline) on Saturday, February 04 2012 @ 01:26 PM EST  
elle

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: Tweet Dreams (offline) on Saturday, February 04 2012 @ 02:06 PM EST  
Tweet Dreams

We had an intruder at the Ozarks again today. This time I am wondering if it's Morgan. What do y'all think. The slightly whitening head makes me think this one might be a year old?? Experts help!Help emo

I just did a little research and I think this eagle might be about 3 years old instead of 1. Sure was hoping it was Morgan!Whistling

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."
~~Jean~~

Forum

Aiken, South
Carolina

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Saturday, February 04 2012 @ 02:29 PM EST  
yalitldevl

PLEASE ALL NESTIES READ THIS POST!

hold on to all posts for a bit while the threads get locked and divided

we have a very real copyright issue and all posts need to stop for just a bit

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I think we're almost good to go but I see one problem already, well two but I'm taking care of the other via email

NO Judy those morning GIF's are not safe. I went to the website which is www.reddragondesigns.net and it says that "their site" is under Commons License. That site belongs to a guy cause he says, "check out all the commments I've gotten on myspace". To use that particular GIF you used this morning, you would have to go the site it originates from and hit the "contact us" and ask if you can and then you have to post the written permission along with it. Still seem worth doing???

This is a wayyyyy more complicated issue than anyone can imagine. Stick to this for now...if it aint yours do not use it!! Same goes for all those cards we swipe for birthdays, cartoons and stuff, that has to stop or written permission MUST be attached or posted with it. We don't need all that glittery stuff anyway, all we need is each other and we can have that issue-free hug

Wooh Judyb asked me if she can use my above paragraph or is it copyrighted? I said NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo you can't!!! Green LOL

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Saturday, February 04 2012 @ 02:58 PM EST  
nonniejean8

:hello:

Hop, skip, & jump Click on image to download

New home looks nice & cozy Judy…hope you, Gary, and pups will be happy there.
Fingers are ok…just a slight mishap while doing some maintenance work …no biggie…just slight bruising around 2 nails.
Lovely E fixes…thanks; nice Good Morning graphics too.

WOW Tweeety, that was some kiss…Bob had some powerful ones too but none that literally knocked me off my feet. hug

Beautiful snow pictures, Dede…especially Wub the one of you…saved it.
That snow shoveling has to be some kinda tough work…sounds like you, and Mr. D did a great job…so nice he went with you to your friends and helped them out too. hug
Nope, car was sitting still…just a slight slip of the wrist ouchie…fingers are fine today…thanks.

Great Kincardine trip eagle pictures ((((( Red Heart Lori Red Heart )))))Wub’em
Great posts by Bet…thanks for the share link…also Doreen’s Smitty & Bell Video Camera link.
Awwwww @ the share of little (((((Rach))))) the shoeaholic…this is only the beginning. Grin
No more comparisons about the pain levels, please…no one wants to be a winner there. NO

Thanks for sharing the Jewel & Den s’caps ((((( Red Heart Nanz Red Heart)))))…I missed seeing the visit.

Thanks for the Ruud & bike(s) collages, Anna…stories too…Mr. Cool…for sure. Click on image to download

Nice you had a visit from your niece, Annie & thanks about the Terry share…so nice being able to see him when we visit using Skype.
Left thumb up On your WR share…was there bit ago and caught both of them home…perched up above the nest.

Thanks for the BB update, Scott; also “Friday’s re-run”. Left thumb up

Thanks for the oil spill update, Elle; Ma & Pa pictures & Video Camera.

IWC’s Pack in the Neighborhood Video Camera, Tx…thanks for sharing.

((((( Red Heart SusieQ Red Heart )))))

What’s wrong with this picture? Seems Saturday just disappeared (my puter anyway)…there one minute…gone the next. :dunno: Tried refresh…no go. Oh My All' s working over @ the Hollow. Puzzled Ah Ha…Found It…thread was temporarily locked…and now we’re on page 2…guess we just yakked ourselves right outta space. Titter
Stopping right here before I lose it again! Don't Panic

wave

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Saturday, February 04 2012 @ 03:01 PM EST  
yalitldevl

No sweet {{{{{Jean}}}}} Wubread my above post and go to post 1 in this new thread for explanation

Please all Nesties go read post one! I can't keep typing anymore

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: grateful (offline) on Saturday, February 04 2012 @ 03:06 PM EST  
grateful

Lori, thank you for keeping us informed. Most of what is on EA is our own work so that is very good. Nodding yes You are so right. We have each other, don't need fancy cards for that. hug

If we only post pictures we took we will be fine.
We can get this all straight if we just use our own pics. Thanks for all you and JudyB are doing! Wub

Nancy

Forum

Lakeland, FL

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:54 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate