Click on image to download

Karen, Esquimalt, BC
member since April, 2009

Forum

Esquimalt BC

Profile Email   PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Tuesday, November 29 2011 @ 08:38 PM EST  
deewerms

Richard, you are in my prayers for a quick recovery, so glad you are back home now, no place like home to get well. hug

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: jbkgrants (offline) on Tuesday, November 29 2011 @ 10:08 PM EST  
jbkgrants

Hello there Richard.

I am new here, and I haven't gotten the opportunity to get to know you very well. You have many people at HWF who I can tell quite clearly are devoted to you, and would move the world for you if they could. Getting to know them, I am not that unsure they couldn't do just that! Being through this cancer stuff twice myself, it simply turns your world upside down.. One moment you are cruising along, and in the next second your car flys off the cliff. I rapidly tried to take in all the information, recommendations, courses of treatment etc., meanwhile my head was spinning with it all. This gets better, but it can be a very lonely experience. It is very personal. But the bottom line for me is it gave me a wonderful opportunity to re-evaluate what is really important in this life, and to freely live it.

You have got us right beside you as you look this burgler in the face and tell him he will not be taking anything from you.

My thoughts are with you, Jill (jbkgrants)

Jill, Member since April 10, 2009

Forum

McKinney, Texas

Profile Email Website PM

By: Anonymous: Brenda () on Wednesday, November 30 2011 @ 10:59 AM EST  
Anonymous: Brenda

You just keep on "cussin" David or anyone else you want to. Keep fighting and you will beat this .Wub

By: vickrb (offline) on Wednesday, November 30 2011 @ 12:05 PM EST  
vickrb

RICHARD

I am so deeply saddened to think this has happened to someone so close to all of us at HWF. You have to kick butt really big and really hard now - I know you can do it. Anyone who can fight for the needs of the Eagles can win any battle put in front of him. You must keep positive thoughts all the time. Think of soaring with the Eagles and the wonderful magic you have pulled off on many of the times fixing those cams. You must have so many wonderful memorable experiences, perhaps you should write a book??

Know that even in Cayman you are on prayer lists. Do keep us posted Richard and know that we are here for and with you whenever you need us.

Thanks the bottom of my heart for being there for us so many times.

Vicki Robinson, Grand Cayman

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: Debs (offline) on Wednesday, November 30 2011 @ 01:12 PM EST  
Debs

Mornin' Richard wave

Just droppin in to wish you a better day and sending you some more northern sunshine and
Click on image to download polar bear hugaroos just for added measure hug

All of the Nesters Wub are keepin the candles aglow for you too; click on the link below.

Nesters Link to Candles for Richard

May you enjoy all of the simple "pleasures or gifts" that surround you.
Let your spirit soar!

To light a Candle for a loved one or friend right click on the link that follows and copy to your browser
http://light-candle.com/collections/view/33353/success

Forum

North Pole

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Wednesday, November 30 2011 @ 01:30 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Richard I hope they can get to the root of the 'base' pain ASAP. I know how hard it is to be a functional, well-thinking person when in constant pain. I sure hope they've not sent you home too soon, and now that you are home they best find a solution for you as you progress through this "what now" phase. All the best

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: Anonymous: grizzly () on Wednesday, November 30 2011 @ 06:59 PM EST  
Anonymous: grizzly

Doggone it Richard, I just found out about your health issues and read what you had to say about it (thanks Jude). This getting old stuff is sometimes only bearable in consideration of the alternative. Grit your teeth and hang in there... soon they will have you back in shape again. I'll have everything crossed for you, will do my praying, and send you all the good karma I can muster (kinda hard for me to find it these days =o). I'm happy to see you opted to come home, it's more healing. They gots lots of nasty germs in them hospitals!

You're going to find that you have a whole lotta friends here!

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:28 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate