The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Eagleholics Anonymous 2014
 |  Printable Version
By: mmud (offline) on Saturday, January 04 2014 @ 08:01 PM EST  
mmud

wave Judi

"Pea said she was ready to den with either Honey or Holly...says they sure look cozy 'n warm in there." Titter Jean.
I was wondering how Laurie was coping with the cold spell.

I hope the storm isn't too bad Linda. Sounds like you and Sweety Pie are set though. Titter
Beautiful pics of the swans in flight & the juvenile eagle! (You added pics after I had posted!!!) Titter Lovely shots of the tug and barge too. Smile

The moon pic came out excellent, not "rather well" Naoma. Titter
Thanks for the Polar vortex info. Quite the winter many parts of N. America is experiencing. I don't usually mind the cold here, but I've never experienced temps like that nor do I want to.

Nice to hear you're enjoying a mild winter Anna. Smile

Great that you're now drain free Doreen and also that your treatments will be done much closer to home. Smile
I bet Whitey was very happy to see you.
Holly's den cam. The ad won't even load for me in FF (I do have most of the plug-ins disabled), but it does in Chrome and the cam came on a few seconds after the ad when I checked before posting this.

Saturday's short drive
Click on image to download

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: txelements (offline) on Saturday, January 04 2014 @ 08:36 PM EST  
txelements

(((Doree))).......I've been watching for your update & am so glad they fixed you up & treatments will be local & with a familiar & trusted facility.
Whitey Love Red Heart
Austin vs Florida weather......usually would be about the same, but then Ma Nature likes to keep us guessing. Grin
P.S..........tsk tsk.......people who spoil their pets. Whistling Smile

As humans wanting to help our beloved wildlife, I am all for research, Linda. Left thumb up
I just had the thought of what it would be like for someone to put a band or radio collar or camera strapped to me.

Now I am laughing at myself & the thought of what others would see in that circumstance. Titter
As always, I love your expression in pictures. Have you ever considered becoming a private tour guide for your neck of nature? Nodding yes

"The moon pic cam out excellent, not "rather well" Naoma. Titter".......by golly, you are getting warmer, Scooty. LOL
BTW, If I haven't lately, I certainly still do. Smile
Headed for the warm part of North America........to Chillywack for a drive. Clapping

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: mmud (offline) on Saturday, January 04 2014 @ 10:39 PM EST  
mmud

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: mmud (offline) on Sunday, January 05 2014 @ 03:00 AM EST  
mmud

Mug of coffee Good Morning Mug of coffee

Sunday ~ January 05, 2014

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Sunday, January 05 2014 @ 06:34 AM EST  
nonniejean8

wave

This one's for you, ((((( Gordy )))))...

Taken by my cousin Jane (Fairbanks, AK) as she was backing out of her daughter's driveway.
She said it was a mama moose with her baby following along behind.

Love the Trumpeter Swans, Linda...great in action captures.
Of course I thought about our Red Heart Nanz Red Heart while viewing the barge shots...she would love those.
Now seeing the immature eagle shots...love those too...thank you.

TeeHeeHee, Tx, @ “Fairbanks, Anchorage......only about a 300 mile difference.”
Janie lived in Anchorage for many years before moving to Fairbanks...I was a tad behind in my thinkin' when I typo-ed that. Whistling

wave Anna 'n Anniekins Big hugs

Red Heart Doree Red Heart
~ Happy to read you were freed of the drainage tube...know that feels better, GF.
Prayers that all your follow-up treatments go well. Big hugs

Scootie ~ “Saturday's short drive”...BB Updates... Red Heart

Byebye

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Sunday, January 05 2014 @ 09:26 AM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Good Morning EA friends.....

Jean, I love the picture of the moose in Fairbanks, AK. Yep, Fairbanks be a wee bit different than Anchorage. We flew into Anchorage once,
not staying there, something special about Alaska - probably go back this year to Alaska.

TX, It's fun to hear how your dog and your visiting cats and dog are doing. Cats will certainly set a dog in its place. Smile Then they turn around and love them.

Scott, It be cold everywhere for sure.

Doreen, Super that you can go to a familiar place. Whitey must love his stories. Smile

Hi to all EA friends - love your pictures and jolly posts. Things be settled down here now that family has gone home. It's cold here too (or will be tonight).
The kids were cute, busy, hectic and walked a lot with me. My oldest granddaughter had the honor of holding Bleu's leash as Bleu responds well to her so there were
some tears on leaving Bleu. Bleu adores them all.

I hope y'all have a beautiful Sunday.....
carolyn

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

By: EastCoast (offline) on Sunday, January 05 2014 @ 10:58 AM EST  
EastCoast

wave Good Morning Dear Nesties hug

I've been reading along, keeping up with you all.
Will post more bout that later as Allie and I are heading out to the woods for some long awaited snowshoeing. A balmy -6 here today Grin

For now, this special Red Heart share from Amy, (with her permission), know you will love it Red Heart .

(Amy)The eye shine is from an owl that doesn't seem to be spooked by little girls, fire or flash photography! Pretty awesome! Hmmmmm.....I wonder...

(from Facebook comments) ~
(friend) I bet it is who you think it is!!
(Amy) I think so too! Miss her so much, but it is things like this that remind me that she's still around. She's been on my mind all day Amazing!
Go figure! With her passion for birds, it isn't a shocker.

It was just so amazing how it hung around while the girls were running around. Alex built up the fire to give me a brighter light to take a picture. He's the one that spotted it and said "there's grandma."

(Laurie) I BELIEVE, I truly do! What a special moment and gift for all of you. Wishing You and Yours a wonderful New Year. Hugs

(from email) ~
please feel free to share anything with the nesties. They were part of the family as far as I am concerned. You don't have to ask. Please send them my best wishes for a Happy New Year and tell them all that I still hold them near and dear to my heart. I will never forget how much mom relied on and found refuge in the EA group... how much she loved everyone and how much she enjoyed the company.

Wishing You a Wonderful Day!

~ Laurie ~

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks” ~ John Muir

Forum

Durham Bridge, New
Brunswick CANADA

Profile Email   PM

By: Woodlands Bleu (offline) on Sunday, January 05 2014 @ 11:43 AM EST  
Woodlands Bleu

Laurie, I just got chills reading that post. I miss her so much.

Our cardinal is still around and hitting window after window, My husband has pictures of him attacking his reflection and of him and his mate.
I will get them sometime for y'all.
hugs,
carolyn

The cardinal reminds me of Sue.

Choose joy.......
Since Sept 2009.
carolyn

Forum

The Woodlands, TX

Profile     PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:48 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate