Byebye Jean Left thumb up

Have a great time everybody Nodding yes Grin wave

"what you send is what you get"

Forum

the Netherlands

Profile Email   PM

By: deewerms (offline) on Friday, January 03 2014 @ 06:04 PM EST  
deewerms

we didn't get hit so bad as we could have, got around 9" of the cold pretty white stuff, drifts some places higher than others. is still so cold i dread going out tomorrow morning so early, my sons are taking me to Boston again for my apt. am hoping to get this second drain tube out of me, is like a constant toothache, always there. the visiting nurse today said he most likely will do that, so then i won't need the nurses either anymore can take a shower again every day and when i want to, instead of when they are coming only, ahhh, progress. we will also discuss the chemo and radiation.

Annie, ty, no nightmares or really bad dreams but had a few weird ones, i was wanting the help so bad to quit i prayed it would work with me, i think it has for sure. praying i don't think about going back ever, but trying to keep it one day at a time, have had urges and just said NO! and got into busying myself. i love my tv programs, but not so much into movies. have been going through old paperwork and feeling lighter already. Left thumb up

Linda, went to your thread last night to see your pics in my comfy recliner, went wayyyy back to before i entered the hospital, many many beautiful eagles and other photos, glad your family is enjoying them with you at times too. i didn't leave comment as i was not signed in on my netbook, but will get back there shortly. some really amazing shots i really enjoyed. love

Scott, along with the updates i enjoyed read Hollys fb page too, maybe the cam is not available at all times....

Jean, yep, had to write out a check too and was surprised i remembered the new year too Roll eyes

Carolyn, i know the boredom will leave, was just my mood i think, was hardly ever sick and all of a sudden i am like this, not supposed to be doing hardly anything! was an adjustment i have to get used to, in time. i'm glad you are feeling all comfy again and i know what you mean, is nice to get back to 'normalcy', kick off your shoes etc.

Naoma, i am chip chippin' away still, done with 3 thick folders all nice and trimmed down now.

Sal, brrr, know what you mean, been below zero for couple days with wind chill factor worse, ugh, good luck at the dentist, hope no ouchies fingers crossed

Iona, ty, i am healing one day at a time Left thumb up glad i didn't have to go out yesterday either! or today, and shovel snow especially, but felt guilty for the guys who kept coming over to keep it off my porch and door, the neighbors here in our park are so very nice i am lucky Nodding yes

wave Anna, Judi enjoy Jayden and his lessons Grin

have a good evening everyone Byebye

Doreen Salem, NH
joined Sept.2 2008

Forum

Salem, NH

Profile Email   PM

By: nonniejean8 (offline) on Friday, January 03 2014 @ 06:46 PM EST  
nonniejean8

Love that 'smiley' moon shot, Texie, 'n it's cold enough for me too! Big hugs

Hope the dentist appointment went well, Sal...hate you had to be out in that cold weather. Big hugs

Pray things will stay ok for you, Iona. Big hugs

wave Anna Big hugs

Was afraid the Snow was over your porch again, Red Heart Doree Red Heart ...9 still sounds like a lot to me.
Pray the roads to Boston will be in good condition for your trip to the doctor tomorrow and that all goes well. Big hugs
Glad we're both up to date...soooo many years I have written the wrong one. Roll eyes
Heard from my cousin Jane in Fairbanks, AK today. She said it was -40 there and sent a few pictures...here is one:

Click on image to download

Hard to believe she was out in that...but I guess that's the way of life there every Winter.
I asked her what -40 was in F...she said F & C were the same for that temp...still -40.

ETA: Changed Jane's home town from Anchorage to Fairbanks...my mistake...sorry about the goof. very embarrassed

Jean
Joined ~ Friday 10/2/2009

Forum

North Texas, USA

Profile Email   PM

By: txelements (offline) on Friday, January 03 2014 @ 07:47 PM EST  
txelements

wave Luvies...........

Evening check & I'm starting here. Red Heart

Sonja&Billy

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: txelements (offline) on Friday, January 03 2014 @ 08:01 PM EST  
txelements

Iona......Hoping your are home safely now, supplies in hand. I'll be thinking of you this weekend & the love you bring to your patients & your work. Big hugs

(((Doree))), you are doing great and focusing on one thing at a time is a good plan. I'll hold you close tomorrow, as always. Hugs to Sons. Wub

Jane's Anchorage pic is beautiful. Brrrrrrrrrrr looking, but beautiful. Nodding yes
Jean....Bare with me, I don't recall if I've asked this already, or just meant to........Is Jane in the city of Anchorage or N,S,E,W of the city?
I still remember my short time there, fondly. Nodding yes

A&R.........great times to you, too. SmileBig hugs

BB

~ I Believe ~

Naoma
North Central Tx
June 2009

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: mmud (offline) on Friday, January 03 2014 @ 11:11 PM EST  
mmud

Pretty pic of the moon Naoma. Smile

I hope the doc agrees to remove the drain tomorrow Doreen. Smile
Nice to hear you didn't get as much snow as was expected.
You've already quit smoking. Just don't be as stupid as me and have "just one"...EVER!
I just checked Holly's cam before posting this and it is on. This time I waited a few minutes and it finally was viewable. Previously the ad would run then I'd see the black screen with the spinning cirlcle.
It seems I wasn't being patient enough. Whistling (There are others who say they just can't get WildEarth feeds though.)

Lovely winter scene that your cousin sent you Jean. Smile
I suppose those temperatures are easier to take if that's the norm.

wave Sal, Iona, & Anna

Holly and Ted UPDATE January 3, 2014

Ted
Click on image to download

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

By: elle (offline) on Saturday, January 04 2014 @ 12:13 AM EST  
elle

Quote by: deewerms

we will also discuss the chemo and radiation

Oh Dee! I hoped that wasn't going to be necessary but you have a great support system here and in your personal life. Big hugs

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: mmud (offline) on Saturday, January 04 2014 @ 03:00 AM EST  
mmud

Mug of coffee Good Morning Mug of coffee

Saturday ~ January 04, 2014

Forum

Chilliwack, B.C.

Profile Email Website PM

All times are EST. The time is now 11:27 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate