|  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Thursday, January 21 2010 @ 04:41 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Quote by: gemini

wave Jean!

I have sent you a PM!

cheers,
gemini

Thank you so much Gemini now i get it with the proper way to be shown things.
Now I have one for you The forum access error it says quote" Does not exist.
.possiblley deleated, that has been that way ever since I came on
. but I think it is an address to My "SingingBird Lane" althought
I cannot prove it. ok...... no harm done so not worried.
I have been busy with people myself to-day and now I have a few minutes to myself.
I will try and see if I can make it to my thread haha... Thanks again Gemini... :giggle:Mug of coffee
do you think I will be able to get a:question :any tea on here :question:That is why I have lived so long green tea is wonderful for your bode....... :huh::dry:

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Thursday, January 21 2010 @ 08:23 PM EST  
Velma Flann

Jean, I'm so glad gemini was able to help. And here's a cup of tea for youSmile
Click on image to download love

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Friday, January 22 2010 @ 02:00 PM EST  
Velma Flann

Good Morning/Afternoon to most of you Smile I'm really late getting on line today Sad hubby is going out of town for the weekend to watch our grandson in a hockey tournament. In the time it took to get him ready to get out the door, i think i could have been at the destination already Nodding yes sigh sign

The sun is out today, and there's hardly a cloud in the sky! What a treat that is!! I'm more than ready for a little sunshineCool

Hope to see some of you later. wave

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, January 22 2010 @ 08:09 PM EST  

Oh I like that mood thingy haha
Well I have been able to navigate ok but Iam still a little up tight in case I do something wrong ya see.
Iam off to bed very shortly, I just love the little picture of the pillow and the blanket being dragged behind the little guy.or gir. C
offtobed:ute I ist will roam arond for a minute or two and see what others are doing if possible. I put a picture in of a dragon fly>>

Click on image to download:

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Friday, January 22 2010 @ 08:16 PM EST  
Anonymous: Stella E

Hi Jean.
I sent you an e mail with a load of pictures

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Friday, January 22 2010 @ 08:24 PM EST  

Quote by: Jean Dagenais

Oh I like that mood thingy up there.. haha
Well I have been able to navigate ok but Iam still a little up tight in case I do something wrong ya see. So
Iam off to bed very shortly, I just love the little picture of the pillow and the blanket being dragged behind the little guy.or girl.
offtobed:ute I ist will roam around for a minute or two and see what others are doing if possible. Jean

:

I love Dragonfly jewellery I have one 18K gold pce and one silver and people ask me where I got them , I think pretty well everyone loves a dragon fly/ Do you think? My sister had one and that is the picture I have now before she died. She was wearing a light blue suit with the dragon fly on the lapel That is the one big thing Iam troubled by. I miss her so much, She was 5 years older than I ,but a sweet woman if ever there was.... 4 yrs ago she left us now.....
Anyway that is why I put a dragon fly on in her memory..... Jean
PS
Now Iam going to have a cupa something then shower and off to my bed. I hope someday I can get up feeling well let me tell you... Ps ?to Stella I saw all the pictures this afternoon . Very nice Lucky you....

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Saturday, January 23 2010 @ 11:32 AM EST  
Velma Flann

Good frosty Morning!!!! We sure have a heavy frost this morning, but it is only -3, so that isn't too bad Roll eyes The sky is clear, and the sun is just on the mountain peaks, so I'm hoping for another sunny day!

I have to do some chores around here today - a little dusting etc., and make the place look presentable!!!! I spent most of yesterday on the computer and the dust bunnies seem to have increased overnight!!!!

Our grandson's team won their hockey game last night, and Grandpa was very proud when he called me ! They have 2 games today and one tomorrow. Hopefully they can win at least one of those ones. Our team from here is quite small and they don't have enough to change lines very often, so the boys get really tired.

Will check back later today - hope everyone has a good day.

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: vickrb (offline) on Saturday, January 23 2010 @ 12:03 PM EST  
vickrb

WhistlingGood Saturday Morning Feathered Friendz.
I am going to try this again and see if I can be less flustered. Guess it is old age and new things are so hard some times.

Velma, I liked the picture you posted of "you and the two guys". It is so nice to see a picture of whom we are posting with. If I can ever get a decent one I would also, but I take horirble pictures.

Stella, I know you are on vacation and not on lots, I was just feeling the "lack of people" is all and it was an awful shock. I live alone, and it was so wonderful to have friends to chat with and then there was no one for days. Oh well, I got over it, just took time.

Jean, I love dragonflies as well. We have a lot of them here and in fact one had gotten in the supermarket and I had to shoosh him out of my way today to get at the apple-bananas. Big fella, but pretty. They really seem to like the roses. Will try for a picture for you when I can.

Gee, it is good to be back. I have to go out now, but will post later and hope everyone is having a good day.
Sleepy

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:32 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate