https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Feathered Friendz
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Wednesday, January 20 2010 @ 09:48 PM EST  
Anonymous: Stella E

Jean, glad you're both Ok. Why are you not going to write much here ? -- you kept things going on the other forum.
I'm Ok. It was Vickie who had said things were kind of slow and she was thinking of moving on

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Wednesday, January 20 2010 @ 10:13 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Quote by: Stella E

Jean, glad you're both Ok. Why are you not going to write much here ? -- you kept things going on the other forum.
I'm Ok. It was Vickie who had said things were kind of slow and she was thinking of moving on

FrustrationI am not enjoying this forum there is no togetherness that's all Stella. And I have such a time trying to figure things out that I feel out of place . I will only do e-mail now..... This is the last I will be on here.... ok?

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Wednesday, January 20 2010 @ 10:26 PM EST  

sorry you feel that way. Now that we're all registered it looked the same as before.
Please do keep e mailing . you have my address

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Thursday, January 21 2010 @ 12:22 AM EST  

Jean -- I posted this on the old forum but as it is being closed you may not see it , so here it is on the new one too.

Jean. what is so different in the new place. You type your words in the box and when you're finisheed you click on "submit' Take a break for a few days and then try again. PLEASE don't give up. NEVER give up

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Thursday, January 21 2010 @ 10:48 AM EST  
Velma Flann

Good Morning! We are right on freezing this morning, so it's a little frosty out, and I imagine the roads are slippery.

I'm sorry almost everyone here is feeling so down:cry1: This new forum is a learning curve for all of us, but we will get used to it shortly and I hope will enjoy it as much as the other forum. It is the people that we meet and see that will make it a cozy happy place.

When folk are back from holidays, and when you and Gabe are feeling better Jean and the stress isn't so much, you will feel better about posting. Don't forget - the old forum isn't going anywhere - one can always go back and read everything there - just can't add posts!

Jean - I think one thing that makes you sad is that you think you can't add pictures. I'll show you how to do that. Really, it isn't hard. First - you click the first browse button below this posting area, find your picture on your computer and open it. I'm going to show you a photo of me and two of my brothers.

Fred, Me, David
Click on image to download

After I browsed for the photo, I clicked the File button above the posting area, and put number 1 between the brackets. This put the photo in my post. This is what it looked like before I hit submit.
Click on image to download

If you have more than one photo, you click File again and put in number 2, and the same with a third one. I forgot what order we were in before I put the picture on, so my little sample has Fred and David in the wrong order:oops:

I hope this helps.

I have to go for a haircut this morning, so will be gone for a little while. I'm hoping everyone has a better dayGrin

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Stella E () on Thursday, January 21 2010 @ 11:07 AM EST  

Click on image to downloadHappy Birthday Karen

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Thursday, January 21 2010 @ 11:35 AM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

[*1]It's all very great but I am NOT a computer person and donot know much about them, I do know that I have one very hard time to get where I want with this foru,m , so maybe it's the computer do you suppose. :question:
I know there closing the old one I have read that, and it is very sad. I know a few things that perhaps others don't know and suffice is to say Whistling... Anyway
I will just take one day at a time and if I feel like I want to be on and write I will ...if not I won't,,,,just a simple
equation that's all. I am just saying there is no togetherness and Iam NOT the only one I hear are quite a few.who have quit.or are going to,.
I love all my Feathered Friendz for sure and would stand by them thick and thin, but when it comes to
computer tecknique for get it...( where is the spelling help.hahaI.**** Now then I am having a 'bout with a terribley itchy dermatitus of some kind on my arms , legs back and shoulders and middrift the itching is making me a physical wreck To-morrow I go see the Dr. I have waited 3 weeks in this condition, it is horrible. The itching is awful , and having to do EVERYTHING in the household it's very hard but I have maintained an approch of take it easy and you'l get it all done type. and I have.
Sunny day here having a nurse come in soon to talk why I wanted a walker ( thankgod I got one Gabe uses it all the time )so will say so long and don't worry. If I do I do...if I don't I do0n'6.. simply that.love) better go have a cupaMug of coffee except I drink Tea (green)
Now blabber mouth has to go and see what else needs doing before the nurse comes to see me. ok Bye Bye and Thanks for your support. ,The Old Hen Whistling:dunno: Please take that picture off I didn't do it right thankssigh signsigh signIm did the wrong brackets see what I mean,,, no more ......

By: gemini (offline) on Thursday, January 21 2010 @ 01:18 PM EST  
gemini

wave Jean!

I have sent you a PM!

cheers,
gemini

Forum

North Vancouver, BC

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:38 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate