https://www.hancockwildlife.org

The New Forum is also live -
please join us!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Feathered Friendz
 |  Printable Version
By: Velma Flann (offline) on Monday, January 18 2010 @ 01:49 PM EST  
Velma Flann

Wow!! I hadn't even heard of the power outages!!!!! Obviously I didn't pay close attention to the radio news! There may be some comments on the Sidney eagle thread.

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: millie () on Monday, January 18 2010 @ 06:05 PM EST  
Anonymous: millie

Click on image to download

Just want to say hello Friendz. I made it in with no trouble at all.
Very nice looking digs ya got here folks. I want to send some flowers to all the hard working people at Hancock for making for such a smooth transition. And look at all those dandy little smilies!:clap2: :grin:

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Monday, January 18 2010 @ 06:21 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Mug of coffee
I just blew all my writing I though preview meant to be able to redo mistakes, I see no spelling here.So you see I just don't know what things are for particulary the short f:orms help sos:Mug of coffee. :helpsos:Jean I will say submite and that will go I am sure. Thank You:helpsos: I am computer eliterate...Plus Iam going to have to take it in and get the Rundle back in it . I cannot open pictures without it, so I have a mess on my hands at the present time... OK??Don't Panic

Ps Hello Millie . So glad you joined have missed you greatly. Have a super day.

By: Anonymous: Clockwork () on Monday, January 18 2010 @ 07:36 PM EST  
Anonymous: Clockwork

Byebye Just in case you like to know, or din't notice, or for the new people :slap:

Here you can find me, Garden Fence Chat; ClocksWork Radio broadcast for Eagle lovers

This is the link to the topic

Maybe see you at the radio show Byebye

Grin Ruud

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Monday, January 18 2010 @ 08:30 PM EST  
Velma Flann

Quote by: Jean Dagenais

Mug of coffee
I just blew all my writing I though preview meant to be able to redo mistakes, I see no spelling here.So you see I just don't know what things are for particulary the short f:orms help sos:Mug of coffee. :helpsos:Jean I will say submite and that will go I am sure. Thank You:helpsos: I am computer eliterate...Plus Iam going to have to take it in and get the Rundle back in it . I cannot open pictures without it, so I have a mess on my hands at the present time... OK??Don't Panic

Ps Hello Millie . So glad you joined have missed you greatly. Have a super day.

Jean - the preview button is so you can see what your post will look like once it is submitted. It is a little bigger, so you can look to see if you made mistakes and want to correct them. Just scroll down a bit from the preview pane, and you will see the area where you are writing is still there. You make changes in that part, then you can click preview again to see what it looks like. When it looks okay, then you can submit. Once the post is submitted, if you see something wrong, you can use the edit button to change it. That's all the same as the other forum.

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Monday, January 18 2010 @ 08:32 PM EST  
Velma Flann

Millie --- so glad you made it here:clap2::clap2: Lovely picture to brighten the day too!!!!

Look forward to seeing you when you're available!!!!

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Tuesday, January 19 2010 @ 01:29 AM EST  
Velma Flann

Good Night Friendz! Time for me to gosleepy for some Sleepy See you tomorrow!

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Dachsi () on Tuesday, January 19 2010 @ 09:29 AM EST  
Anonymous: Dachsi

GOOD MORNING:whew:

Well, as you can see, I got myself transferred. wave Hi Jean, Hi Velma and all the rest of you Friendz. Some Old and Some I will have to get to know a little better. Wow! Just look at all those Smilies.Cool.
Off to check how all this works.Byebye Heather.

P.S. Thank You to Richard and all who worked sooo hard to to bring this to fruition.

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:33 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate