Please Join Us at https://forum.hancockwildlife.org
You'll need to register again - please use the same user name

See You There!

Forum Index > H.W.F. Archives > Archive - Miscellaneous
 Feathered Friendz
 |  Printable Version
By: BrendaMTaylor (offline) on Sunday, January 17 2010 @ 06:35 PM EST  
BrendaMTaylor

Ayla, Would love to see some pictures of your cabin and lake....I forgot I am now Brenda instead of Pap, I have been wanting to change it and the new forum gave me the chance....that is how I'm found on Facebook.

I have still got a bit of work to do to get the new CookingTreasures ready, but it will be ready before long.

Visit Cooking Treasures and post you favorite recipes.

Living in the land of lakes - Beautiful Western Kentucky...

Forum

Profile     PM

By: vickrb (offline) on Sunday, January 17 2010 @ 07:48 PM EST  
vickrb

GOOD EVENING MY FRIENDZ

I was out driving today and went past a pond that I go by a lot. There was this goose and boy he did some carrying on when I got out of the car to take a picture. Actually came after me and I had to jump back in and close the window half way. I wanted to get around and get a face on picture of the duck, because it is not like our Cayman ducks and it looked so much like a female mallard to me I thought someone out there woud know. Never have I seen a goose like this here either. Could be a stop-over on their way somewhere else??

Click on image to download AND Click on image to download and Click on image to download

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Sunday, January 17 2010 @ 08:10 PM EST  
Velma Flann

Vicki - that old goose looked like he meant business!!!:helpsos: Good thing the car was close byRolling on floor laughing Sorry, i don't know the name either, although I have seen pictures of them. Linda - Hikerbikergram would know!!1

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: Jean Dagenais () on Sunday, January 17 2010 @ 10:05 PM EST  
Anonymous: Jean Dagenais

Quote by: Ayla

I'll be posting here from now on.LOL
Everyone else too??

I have come to the conclusion that this computer of mine does not exactly behave some times..Well I have to blame someone in this houshold of mine.Besides it's only a 17 inch monitor and the forum is larger on the screen.. Anyway I am very poor at following direction I guess so remain late and pretty well in the dark yet. Vickie is helping me and that is great
No news other than to say Gabe is lots better and that is a wonderful gift.
I hope your all enjoying the new forum, it is quite the thing. I will be glad when I get better at this...
Goodnight all for now: I am sleepy so off bed::whew:
Ps Velma your a monitor now congrats. Sure glad someone is looking after me hahaThank YouDon't Panic

By: Ayla (offline) on Sunday, January 17 2010 @ 11:18 PM EST  
Ayla

Jean, there you are! I was freaking out cause you were not here today,
(as you can see by my "mood" thingy!). Please don't worry about using the new forum,
you are here now, you can post and all the other stuff can wait. There is no hurry to figure out anything here. An adventure, right!?
Anyway, I'm off to the cabin tomorrow morning. As soon as we get back, I'll come to the forum.
Btw, I'm not sure if I understood you..... are you naming your new thread "The Singing Bird Lane"
instead of "Happy and Dancing...."?
p.s. Did you see Brenda (Pap) here?....... She's here and she's bringing all her stuff:clap2:

Okay, I really have to go now.

Guess where I'm going.....sleepy

From Northwestern BC
Forum

Profile     PM

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Monday, January 18 2010 @ 12:47 AM EST  
Velma Flann

Ayla - enjoy your time away at the cabin - look forward to seeing you when you get back.

Jean - glad to hear Gabe is feeling better now, and hope he'll soon be up to snuff again!

I'm off to bed now ladies - it's been a long day, and I'm tired!! See you tomorrow.sleepySleepy

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: Velma Flann (offline) on Monday, January 18 2010 @ 11:05 AM EST  
Velma Flann

Good rainy morning to all the Friendz!!!! The only advantage of that is - it's not too cold!!!! i was hoping for a day with some sunshine - but- it is early yet, so things may improve.
See you all when you get up! Now it's time for moreMug of coffee

Forum

Lillooet, B.C.

Profile Email   PM

By: vickrb (offline) on Monday, January 18 2010 @ 01:24 PM EST  
vickrb

Byebye OK I have not heard any news of Ma and Pa Sidney. :dunno:How did they fare after all the horrific winds:slap:. If 25,000 on the lower Island are without power, I can only pray that the nest was not damaged any.... Did anyone hear anything?sigh sign

Vicki - since 30 April 2009

God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

Forum

CAYMAN ISLANDS

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:30 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate