Now I am done....promise.
I still had it on snow setting but as
you can see the snow is gone.

Click on image to download
Click on image to download

I promise...no more turkey pics.Smile

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Saturday, January 01 2011 @ 11:20 AM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Great Wild Turkey photos Sue! You live in a beautiful nature setting.Wub Thanks for bringing your Turkey visitors to us my friend. I think I'm going to head out to the bike trail and take a nice brisk walk. See you later.:hello:

Wildlife Photography, Nature Provides It And We Pass It On

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

"Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: Iona (offline) on Saturday, January 01 2011 @ 11:23 AM EST  
Iona

Hi From 12/21/10

Hi Sue

Hi Scott Great moon shots of the eclipse.

Hi PJ Cute Ruddy card

Hi Linda Great to hear the deer is now standing & eating.

Hi LiLori

Hi Judy Cute video

Hi CK Cute PFOTD

Hi Lori Interesting OTB bird. Pretty colors on the head.

Hi Annie Great TOTD Love the kitty in Santa hat. I hope NW enjoys his trip to see Starr,

Hi Anna I donít remember if I answered the question you asked on this day or not, but I have to finish my internship at CDC before I can get further training. That is the clinic part of my schooling. I am filling out the application for CDC this weekend to see about the other training. Cute Snow Lady

Hi Naoma

Hi Starr Love your Blackberry Tech

Hi Nanc Sorry you couldnít stay up for the eclipse. I didnít even try, too much going on right now. Emma is such a cutie.

Anna I was a little kid when we had those plates. Mom used them for good plates, so I donít know where they came from. I was about 5 or 6.

Lori Love the truths for mature humans. So true

Starr Did you know that someone bought the house The Christmas Story was filmed in, and turned it into a museum? It is decorated like the movie.

Hi Elle Thanks for the letter to editor post on anial cruelty. I think they should put the traps on the trappers and see how they like it.

Scott Great opening service video.

Hi Kathy Love the puppy in Christmas box.

Hit the 22nd

Hi Jean Thanks foir the start

Starr Love the kitty snow globe. The Little Drummer Boy has always been one of my favs at Christmas. Thanks for posting link.

Hi Scott

Hi Sue

Hi Bev Thanks for stopping by and the card

Linda Great BOTD. Interesting tail feathers.

PJ Love the cute COTD. That kitty is too cute.

CK Pretty Hydrangea bush.

Anna How was Brigitteís apple pie. I sure hope I wished Rudd a happy Birthday. Iíll know soon I hope. All the cards for him were nice.

Judy Love the Christmas cards you posted.

Annie I had fun with the song title quiz, but I donít type very fast so kept running out of time.

Elle That is a very interesting looking cat.

Carolyn Awesome poem for Ruud, and so true.

Well have reached the end of another day. Hi to all I missed for comments. Love you all, Taking a break.

Chardon Ohio
35 miles south east of Cleveland

Forum

Profile Email   PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Saturday, January 01 2011 @ 12:06 PM EST  
HikerBikerGram

Hi There Iona, I would take a long break and just start with today if you want. It is just good to hear from you my friend, no ketchup is needed. Ketchup can be a real pain in the bass at times. Grin I think I will make that my 2011 motto, "Ketchup when you can, but a hello is just as nice". Left thumb up

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

By: elle (offline) on Saturday, January 01 2011 @ 12:09 PM EST  
elle

Good New Year morning

Yes! 1/1/11 ... it will be an auspicious birthday for the first baby born this year. I'll check our local news .

Sue: You really do have a lovely property. Wild turkeys now and no snow. Guess what? I put up my new Canadian Wildlife calendar this morning and the January pic is a beautiful Red Cardinal in the snow! I took a picture of it and I will post it later.

Linda: Good for you with those deer murderers.

Now Nanc: : Please clarifiy Bubba Jean's fate. I can't stop thinking about it. If there is someone we can call or write to petition for a relocation or alert the media, please tell us and let's do it! Surely she can be relocated to a zoo or something. May be not the best but better than the alternative.

Kat: You and Lance romance are just so happy, you make me smile whenever you post. And due to a great typo we have a new name for our Rusty/Alice/Rooster/Algonquinlover/Gord/Bro......... GRODY :p Love it.
See y'all later.

Compassion is the most powerful weapon against negative forces.

Member since August 2006

Forum

Victoria, BC, Canada

Profile Email   PM

By: yalitldevl (offline) on Saturday, January 01 2011 @ 12:21 PM EST  
yalitldevl

Mornin' {{{{{{{{{{Nestlings}}}}}}}}}}} on this rainy 1/1/11 day!!

Three Stooges are on AMC all day today... nyuck nyuck Wooh

All 3 windows open a good 4 inches all night and ohhhh what a restless, dream-filled night it was! I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

{{{{Jean}}}} if the eagle says it's a no ketchup day....then it's a no ketchup day in my books too!! Works out just fine cause there will be enough typing at the show this aft I'm sure.

hugs to {{{{{Kat, Pea, my Tx (thanks for great pics!), Linda and Lil'}}}}}} last night

and hugs to {{{{{Jean, Scott, Judy, Sue (I'll answer you later and wow that's a lot of turkeys!), Iona, Linda and Elle}}}}} this morning

Yes BJ was put down. The reserve is owned my the county, the same county that is putting picnic tables there to encourage people and where bridal showers are held! Nanc and I talked about it last night and there will be no change from them until someone is killed and even then it will be the animal that goes not a policy change.

I would rather spend my life close to the birds than wishing I had wings

We are by nature observers, and thereby learners. That is our permanent state. ~ Emerson

Forum

On Lake Huron,
Ontario

Profile     PM

By: HikerBikerGram (offline) on Saturday, January 01 2011 @ 12:43 PM EST  
HikerBikerGram

All I can say is that is HORRIBLE! There is no good reason to have put BJ to death! Nothing in this world will make that right, IT WAS WRONG AND MURDER! Nancy I'm so very sorry, I know you had a n attachment to that beautiful creature. Wub Someday humans may figure it out that they DO NOT OWN EVERYTHING AND CAN MURDER LIVING CREATURES AS THEY FEEL FIT TO DO!

Linda/HikerBikerGram

Joined May 12, 2009

Forum

Maryville, Il USA

Profile Email   PM

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:01 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

?

Please Donate